This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Duat

1441 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Ethan and Drew, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council yet again. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow -- keep sending in confessionals and all that.

PYN if you want a question.
1441 days 1 hour ago
hadleykins13
Hadley
1441 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Brady
1441 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley - After getting 4 votes last round, do you feel like you'll be in the hot seat again tonight, or is it too early to say?

Brady - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest degree, how safe would you have felt without the immunity necklace tonight?
1441 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Brady - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest degree, how safe would you have felt without the immunity necklace tonight?

Maybe a 2 lmao. I literally was left out of another vote and a lot of people right now are honestly playing such scared games and I’m kinda sick of it tbh so this was def needed but I don’t see things shaking up this vote, it’ll probs be one of the expected people that voted on the bottom last vote with me.
1441 days ago
Imopink1
Sanda
1440 days 23 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1440 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
newz
1440 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda - Has a coherent majority emerged out of what happened last vote, or is there still room to maneuver for everyone left?

Zac - It's the final 10 and we haven't seen an idol played yet. With 3 of them potentially in play, to what extent does that heighten the paranoia of trying to figure out who to vote off?

Newz - It seems like there was a lot of ambiguity after the Ethan vote where everyone stood in the game. Does the last vote give you a clear answer, or is it too soon to tell who is really close with who?
1440 days 4 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda- Has a coherent majority emerged out of what happened last vote, or is there still room to maneuver for everyone left? There’s always room left to maneuver, it’s just about seizing your opportunity at the right time.
1440 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
tiffany
1440 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tiffany - Every tribal since the merge has been intense in the last hour. Is that the case tonight, as the deadline is in 8 minutes?
1440 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - Every tribal since the merge has been intense in the last hour. Is that the case tonight, as the deadline is in 8 minutes?

Oh i cant wait for yall to edit the episodes... yall gonna need coffee
1440 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/make-sure-you-dont-write-abi.gif
1440 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the vo--

*Sagar stands up*
1440 days 2 hours ago
hadleykins13
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpotlessHeavyBushsqueaker-small.gif

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!