This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Duat

1415 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the first member of our jury: Ethan, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Sagar has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by, you guessed it, 6 PM EST tomorrow.

PYN if you want a question.
1415 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1415 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - Last vote was almost unanimous and, from an outside perspective at least, seemed simple. Do you think it's going to be another consensus vote tonight, or was last round the calm before the storm?
1415 days 16 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Jigsaw
1415 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw - Are there any clear divisions on the merged tribe yet, or is everyone more still feeling each other out?
1415 days 16 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda
1415 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda — How, if at all, does your strategy change the farther we get into the game?
1415 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany
1415 days 2 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Jigsaw - Are there any clear divisions on the merged tribe yet, or is everyone more still feeling each other out?

I definitely feel like we're just feeling things out at this point, there's a lot of game left
1415 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiffany — Do you think who and who might not be a jury threat is something to consider when voting people off, or is it too early to be talking about that?
1414 days 22 hours ago
ZacPed
zac
1414 days 22 hours ago
Imopink1
How, if at all, does your strategy change the farther we get into the game?

It doesn’t change. As long as it’s not me I don’t care who goes PERIOD.
1414 days 21 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany — Do you think who and who might not be a jury threat is something to consider when voting people off, or is it too early to be talking about that?

I think that question is always in the back of people’s minds but I fear that if people are basing their votes on that tonight it might be a little bit to early to be doing all that.
1414 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Zac - We're halfway through the game and no bag of tricks yet. How likely are we to see an idol play tonight?
1414 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1414 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!