This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Duat

1434 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, your first as a merged tribe. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW. Tonight, Sanda has immunity and cannot be voted for.

PYN if you want a question.
1434 days 18 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1434 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1434 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ethan - You had a 1 in 3 chance of winning immunity, and then took yourself out of the challenge. What was your reasoning behind that?
1434 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - You said you were sure you were going home last round, and now here we are at the merge. How badly did you need this reset in the game?
1434 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1434 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zac - The merge vote can be chaotic, a clean sweep, or anywhere in between. What's the biggest factor people are taking into account when deciding who to vote off this round?
1434 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
I think the biggest factor of the merge vote is preexisting relationships from our tribes. You know you can trust those people since you trusted them in the past. It will be interesting to see if tribal lines play a factor in tonight’s vote.
1434 days 17 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Jigsaw
1434 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw - To what extent do you think this vote will determine the balance of power for the rest of the game, if at all?
1434 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
newz
1434 days 17 hours ago
hadleykins13
hadley
1434 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Newz - Do you think it's more important to get out your target or to not appear to be too outwardly threatening at the merge vote, if you have to prioritize one over the other?

Hadley - Have people kind of formed sides already, or will there be a lot of scrambling this round?
1434 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - You said you were sure you were going home last round, and now here we are at the merge. How badly did you need this reset in the game?

Well last vote did actually work out my way so idk how things would've turned out in the future but tbh like I'm happy to definitely merge but it doesn't mean I ain't still worried. I realize that I've been causing some confrontation in the main chat more than I'd have liked to so I know that my target is still there granted I've been so out in the open with things. I honestly think that I'm going to have a damn hard time getting far in this game regardless but I still am happy to have made merge. Its a huge milestone but this is where the fun begins.
1434 days 16 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda
1434 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda - Do you feel like you would have been a target had you not won immunity tonight?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!