This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

1864 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Nick, I’ll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Hide and Seek”. Here’s how it works:

I’ll be hiding a series of medallions on the first blogs of various tengaged users that are members of the Will’s Survivor group. When the challenge begins, your job is to begin looking through the members in this group to find as many medallions as you can. When you find a medallion (in the form of a comment on somebody’s first blog), simply be the first to post a working link to this forum to claim it. Obviously, only the first person to claim a medallion gets it. You may only claim one medallion at a time (i.e you can only post to claim one medallion at a time).

Though I expect this challenge will be over faster than this, whoever has the most medallions at 10 PM wins immunity! I will let you guys know if all of them are found beforehand. In the event of a tie, whoever claimed all of their medallions first wins.

This challenge will begin at 7 PM EST. I’m going to be hiding the medallions shortly before then so nobody can look for them beforehand and have an unfair advantage. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1864 days 15 hours ago
wavy_lays
i love how semi-live this challenge is will.
1864 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This challenge is on!
1864 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg this challenge sucks
1864 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah has found a majority of the medallions (there were 15 total) thus NOAH WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you are safe tonight and have a guaranteed spot in the final FIVE.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!