This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1889 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Brady, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

I hope everybody is feeling lucky, because it's time for the SURVIVOR AUCTION! That's right, there will be a variety of items up for bid in a silent auction. Each of you has $500 to bid on the various items given below. They will be sold in the order that they are presented, meaning that if you win an item the amount of money that you bid for it will be deducted from your total. Obviously this means that if you bid more than your total on subsequent item, your bid won't be counted (so plan accordingly). Please mail me how much you'd like to bid and on what items by 7 PM EST TOMORROW.

Items:
1. Individual Immunity
2. An advantage in the next immunity challenge
3. A note in a bottle (mystery item #1)
3. Voting Goggles: These googles will allow you to see how one person voted at any upcoming tribal council, right up to the end of the game.
4. Two clues to the location of the new hidden immunity idol
5. A locked box (mystery item #2)
6. An extra vote at an upcoming tribal council (must be used at or before the final 6 tribal council)
7. A small trunk with a question mark painted on it (mystery item #3)

In the event of a tie in bidding, the first person that submitted will get the item. It will be publicly revealed what all the mystery items ended up being at the end of the challenge. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1889 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It's due by 6 PM not 7 PM, sorry.
1889 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
You labeled Item 3 twice
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, let's get to the results!
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The first item up for bid was the immunity necklace!

Noah and Nicky both bid $500 for this. However, only the person who submitted first gets it.

The first person who submitted was....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NOAH!

Noah, congratulations. You're now safe at tribal council tonight and have a 1 in 7 shot at winning this game.

However, there are still other items up for bid!
1889 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
PHEW!
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The next item up for bid is the advantage in the next immunity challenge!

For $100, the only person to bid on this was Brady. Congrats! You will have an advantage in the Final 7 immunity challenge if you survive tonight's tribal council.
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The next item up for bid was the note in a bottle.

For $120, Brady was also the only person to bid on this. Sold to Brady!

*Brady opens up the bottle*

The note reads "you probably should've bid on something else, this item was a dud".
1889 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Lol yay!
1889 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Me at that
1889 days 1 hour ago
lemons
lmfaoo brady
1889 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
He gets a piece of paper that he can recycle to SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT馃憦馃憦馃憦
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The next item up for bid is the Voting Goggles.

Brady was the only person to bid on this. For $100, sold to Brady!

Brady, please PM me after any tribal council from now until the end of the game if you would like to use your voting googles, and I will tell you who one person of your choice voted for at that tribal. You can use this power even if you are voted out and it will transfer with you to Ponderosa.
1889 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Lol I鈥檓 winning the lottery today
1889 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
BRADY FUCKING SLAYING
1889 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The next item up for bid are the immunity idol clues

Ruffles, Brady, and Noah all bid $500 for this. However, Noah spent all his money on immunity and Brady does not have $500 left so both of their bids are ineligible. Thus for $500, sold to Ruffles!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!