This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Ekasange

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Ekasange

1897 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Kelly, Viv, and Katherine, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Brady has individual immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in, you guessed it, a self-vote.

PYN if you want a question.
1897 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1897 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah is ready for generic question asking about the challenge answers

Already Answering: I take the answers as a wake-up call lol, I just got them all wrong because I figured that people hated someone else here more than me, I was wrong.
1897 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - You went from the hot seat last tribal to invulnerable this tribal. How much of a roller coaster has this game been for you so far?
1896 days 22 hours ago
boneworks
me
1896 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - You got the title of "most likely to be voted out next". Do you think your number is up tonight, or are you going to be able to survive this tribal?
1896 days 14 hours ago
wavy_lays
me
1896 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - You went from the hot seat last tribal to invulnerable this tribal. How much of a roller coaster has this game been for you so far?

It’s been fucking crazy and it feels damn good to be in the top 8. My journey has definitely been crazy.
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1896 days 14 hours ago
wavy_lays
*stands up*

Jeff, this may be a game-losing decision but it's time for judgment day.

I'm playing this for Noah.
1896 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Holy...
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*takes idol from Ruffles*

The rules of a survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast for that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will go home.

This is an idol, any votes cast for Noah will not count. I'll read the votes.
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ryan, self-vote.
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Noah, does not count.
1896 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

HC. 1 vote Ryan, 1 vote HC.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!