This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1869 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and posted after the votes are read at 6. You’ll have until 10 PM EST tonight to submit
1869 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Ruffles, I'll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is a Survivor classic: Touchy Subjects. Here's how it works:

Below are a series of questions about your tribemates. Your job is to identify who you think the majority of the tribe will say for the answer to each question (not necessarily your own personal opinion). For each question, you just need to answer it with the name of the person who you think will be most answered by the rest of the tribe. For every answer that is with the majority, you score a point. The person with the most correct answers wins immunity and a guaranteed one in EIGHT shot at winning this game. Losers, somebody's going home at tribal tonight.

In the event of a tie, the person that submitted first will win. You only need to send ONE list of answers (I've found that when I do the 2-list format, everyone just submits the exact same thing for both lists). You ARE allowed to say yourself.

Submissions are due by 10 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!

Questions:

1.        Who could you most see yourself hanging out with in real life?
2.        Who are you most likely to block on skype after this season is over?
3.        Who has no shot whatsoever at winning this game?
4.        Who is the most entertaining member of this tribe?
5.        Who really needs to shut the fuck up?
6.        Who is the biggest challenge threat?
7.        Who is most likely to get voted out next?
8.        Who is the most trustworthy?
9.        Who is most likely to be miserable in real life?
10.   Who would you most want to be stranded on a real deserted island with?
1869 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, there will be no sharing of answers or collaborating. If I see evidence of this happening, all parties involved will be disqualified from the challenge.
1869 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, I have the results!

Surprisingly, Swaggy and Barn did not submit and thus have no shot at winning immunity.
1869 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
For each question, the majority said:

1.        Who could you most see yourself hanging out with in real life? - Steph
2.        Who are you most likely to block on skype after this season is over? - Noah
3.        Who has no shot whatsoever at winning this game? - Noah and Ryan
4.        Who is the most entertaining member of this tribe? - Ruffles
5.        Who really needs to shut the fuck up? - Noah
6.        Who is the biggest challenge threat? - Ruffles
7.        Who is most likely to get voted out next? - Ryan
8.        Who is the most trustworthy? - Nicky
9.        Who is most likely to be miserable in real life? - Noah 
10.   Who would you most want to be stranded on a real deserted island with? - Steph
1869 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The scores were as follows:

Brady - 9/10
Nicky - 8/10
Ruffles - 5/10
Steph - 5/10
HC - 5/10
Ryan - 3/10
Noah - 2/10

BRADY WINS IMMUNITY!
1869 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady congratulations. You are guaranteed a spot in the final 8. Tribal will be up shortly!
1869 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - 2/10

Lmao oof, zero self-awareness
1869 days 9 hours ago
boneworks
7.        Who is most likely to get voted out next? - Ryan
https://67.media.tumblr.com/cc25f1c751d22191f5789bf373a3f354/tumblr_o2tdse1z5H1sq0qzoo7_400.gif
1869 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg yay!!!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!