This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Ekasange

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Ekasange

1871 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in our first juror: Kelly, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Katherine has individual immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is obviously fair game.

Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote.

PYN if you want a question.
1871 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
1871 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1871 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah - Are the lines drawn for this vote? Are the numbers still too close for anyone to switch sides, or could there be another blindside tonight?

Brady - With jury starting, does it shift your priorities in who needs to go home next? Why or why not?
1871 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
Kath
1871 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - Are the lines drawn for this vote? Are the numbers still too close for anyone to switch sides, or could there be another blindside tonight?

Yes, the lines are drawn, the question is will anyone cross the line?  As for your second question, I think so myself since it's only 6-5, people should probably stick to the group for a couple votes before making moves but it's Survivor and people are crazy so someone could easily pull a big move tonight.
1871 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine - Did you feel like you needed this immunity tonight?
1871 days 8 hours ago
lemons
hi
1871 days 8 hours ago
HeatherChandler
hpv
1871 days 7 hours ago
Katherinee_
Katherine - Did you feel like you needed this immunity tonight?

Yes, with Heather coming for my wig I definitely needed that!
1871 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steph — Do you get the sense that people are trying to position themselves with people they think they can beat at the end, or is it too early to worry about the jury yet?

HC — Do you think you’ll be receiving votes again tonight or will the target have shifted off of you?
1871 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - With jury starting, does it shift your priorities in who needs to go home next? Why or why not?

I think you definitely need to consider more things now with the jury starting because you have to do enough to win but I personally think it’s too early to honk about like f3. So we’ll see what happens like it’ll definitely be another close vote I’d say.
1871 days 3 hours ago
HeatherChandler
HC — Do you think you’ll be receiving votes again tonight or will the target have shifted off of you?

I think I was the Edgardo of the last round, I don't think the girls expected Brady to do all that. Katherine, you're really fake and you know that. You tried to have your hands in everyone's pussy and it didn't work. Glad ur desperate enough to be spamming away at these challenges. I too will be stank like ms. Kelly when I sit on the jury. Also my name is H.C.
1870 days 20 hours ago
lemons
Steph — Do you get the sense that people are trying to position themselves with people they think they can beat at the end, or is it too early to worry about the jury yet?

I think some people have already started to think about that. But I still also think that there’s a lot of game left for all of us to play. So if you start thinking about the end already you’re not focusing on the present and could find yourself fucked in the short run.
1870 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1870 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/DUuyU3KyYGLNS/giphy.gif

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!