This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Ēkasaṅgē

Topic » Tribal Council #7 -..

1894 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe. Katherine has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game.

Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question
1894 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1894 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - Are the votes from here on out going to be less chaoticnow that the Secret Savior twist is over?
1894 days 8 hours ago
lemons
hey
1894 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steph - Are lines drawn in the sand for the vote tonight, given all the pre-merge chaos and conflict we've had?
1894 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me
1894 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah - Do you think your rivalry with Kelly will be a defining facet of the early merge? How confident are you that you can survive?
1894 days 5 hours ago
boneworks
me!
1894 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - Do you think your rivalry with Kelly will be a defining facet of the early merge? How confident are you that you can survive?

Oh yeah, that's like one of the biggest factors.  It's definitely starting off with myself and Kelly at war.  And even if one of us goes, that war probably will continue for a few tribal councils.

And I'm not confident.
1894 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - How much of a reshuffling was this merge? Was it a continuation of pre-merge storylines or have new alliances formed?
1894 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/402i0QXaKFQZrgJlF0/giphy.gif
1893 days 19 hours ago
boneworks
Ryan - How much of a reshuffling was this merge? Was it a continuation of pre-merge storylines or have new alliances formed?

Oh 100% both I would say. A lot of the pre-merge rivalries and groups still exist I think, but now that we're merged there's no doubt in my mind that newer, larger groups have formed.
1893 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hm
1893 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly — Are you glad the secret savior twist is over? Did it make the game “so fucking ghetto” as you’ve said previously?
1893 days 12 hours ago
HeatherChandler
hpv
1893 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
HC — You’ve said before that “the truth always comes out”. Is the truth coming out tonight?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!