This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Brahmaputra

Topic » Tribal Council #5 -..

1876 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Brahmaputra. Votes are due tomorrow at 6 PM EST, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals and all that jazz.

PYN if you want a question.
1876 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
1876 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah — You’ve been the center of attention of this game the past couple of rounds. Do you think that puts a bigger target on your back, or make you more appealing to align with?
1876 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah — You’ve been the center of attention of this game the past couple of rounds. Do you think that puts a bigger target on your back, or make you more appealing to align with?

I honestly think it should be the latter, but to others it appears to be the former
1876 days 7 hours ago
WillTraitor
hey
1876 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will — Do you think the tribe swap changes anyone’s game plan in terms of who they want to align with moving forward, or are people more or less just trying to get the allies they already have to the merge?
1876 days 1 hour ago
wavy_lays
Can I get a question William?
1876 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
Will — Do you think the tribe swap changes anyone’s game plan in terms of who they want to align with moving forward, or are people more or less just trying to get the allies they already have to the merge?

I definitely think the tribe swap changes some alliances because you're being exposed to some new people. And you might not have liked some of your original allies or you could have found yourself on the bottom and now you're trying to shake things up. It's really up in the air.
1876 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Ruffles — Not many people ended up actually switching tribes at the swap. Do you think Brahmaputra’s dynamic is the same as it was pre-swap or is it still changing as we get closer to the merge?
1876 days ago
wavy_lays
Ruffles — Not many people ended up actually switching tribes at the swap. Do you think Brahmaputra’s dynamic is the same as it was pre-swap or is it still changing as we get closer to the merge?

I think the game is always evolving. Information is constantly coming to light and somehow the truth always comes out.
1875 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1875 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

The Secret Savior has decided to save...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

RUFFLES. Any votes cast for Ruffles will not count.
1875 days 20 hours ago
wavy_lays
oh my god! no way!
1875 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1875 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yea fuck it, y'all either did a great job of making me feel paranoid or a shit job of making me feel comfortable.

I'm playing it.
1875 days 20 hours ago
wavy_lays
:OOOO

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!