This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1899 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tomorrow, I'll update the forum with the challenge after the votes are read. See you there!
1898 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Brahmaputra getting your first look at the new Gangaridai: Rosie voted out at the last tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Brahmaputra, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

But before we get to the challenge, I need everyone to drop your buffs. We're switching tribes!
1898 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
https://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/TN8jY2.gif

Yes!!
1898 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We will be re-shuffling the tribes randomly in this chatzy: https://us21.chatzy.com/61549804210778

Feel free to join me!
1898 days 13 hours ago
HeatherChandler
i wanna kill myself
1898 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, now on to the challenge.

Tonight's Challenge is called "Generic Survivor Trivia Showdown".

Just as the title says, this challenge is a simple, no-holds barred CBS Survivor trivia contest. I'll ask a question relating to American CBS Survivor, and the first person to post the correct answer scores a point for their tribe. There is no limit on how many times you can guess an answer per round, so guess early and often. Spelling DOES count, but correct capitalization is not necessary. If the answer is a person, you do not need to include their last name unless I specify in the question that you do.

The first tribe to score 5 points wins immunity and another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the fifth person voted out.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1898 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
can we guess multiple times in 1 post?
1898 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No
1898 days 12 hours ago
wavy_lays
let's do this!
1898 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge!
1898 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1898 days 12 hours ago
HeatherChandler
it's a risk dawg
1898 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey
1898 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
here
1898 days 12 hours ago
wavy_lays
here
1898 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brahmaputra:
- Noah
- Ruffles

Gangaridai:
- HC
- Brady
- Kelly

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!