This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh - Applications

Topic » Bangladesh - Applications

1909 days 10 hours ago
bblover567
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ika
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): yes

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: No I am a newbie

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I have never played a group game before but I am an orger. I also do not bite my tongue when it comes to speaking my mind to tengagers. What I bring to the table is a player who knows how to be in drama but make the other person look like the bad guy. I bring good strategy and social gameplay with determination to win. I signed up for this game to win so I bring a cutthroat player who will really cut anyone to win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: survivor Cambodia this is only because I have not watched that many seasons for survivor

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [] Only on weekends
5 PM EST [] depends on what day it is
6 PM EST []depends on what day it is
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1909 days 4 hours ago
RosieRed
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  The season is scheduled to start around January 31st-February 1st and should take roughly two weeks to complete. Anyone who has not played in Survivor: New Guinea or Survivor: Ivory Coast is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-ivory-coast/forum/topic/22360246

Name (what you want to be called in-game): Rosie
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): dont have one but i can make one

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: i won my first castings game but i joined this website to play survivor

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: i joined this website to play survivor and i want to give this game my all

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: david vs goliath!

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes!
1909 days ago
HeatherChandler
Name (what you want to be called in-game): H.C.
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): ya momma

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: ya daddy

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: ya momma and ya daddy

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: aus vivor 1

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: no
1909 days ago
ElectraViv
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Viv
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): vivianslaysu

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Ive never played a group game before so Im excited to play one!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Well I'm extremely fun and entertaining, I always want everyone to have a good time. I am also really smart!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Amazon

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes.
1908 days 23 hours ago
boneworks
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ryan
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:boneworkss

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yes! Just finished 4th out of 19th in Burgers' Triple Stars, I got like 7th in Burger Big Brother.. 5th in Emotion's Survivor: Palau like 2 years ago..

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: i'm active and sarcastic and can bring the HUMOR

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: this is hard but right now it's Philippines

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes of course!
1908 days 8 hours ago
WillTraitor
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Will
Color Level: black i think

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:willtraitors

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Pokepat’s series (3rd, 4th, and 11th) M&N’s (14th, 24th, 10th)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: When I play games I fully commit to them and I’m going to try as hard as I possibly can to get to the end.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Second Chances 100%

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Pinky promise
1907 days 17 hours ago
wavy_lays
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Ruffles
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: A crunchy original taste

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: marqusass

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST []x

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: I can promise that you'll need to have more than one of me
1907 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— CLOSED —

Thanks for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!