This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Regulations

Topic » Rules and Regulations

1919 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Below are the rules for Will's Survivor (updated 1/17/2019).  I reserve the right to make judgement calls on anything not explicitly listed here.  You don't have to read this but I'd recommend doing so to make sure you understand everything (AKA ignore it at your own risk).

CHALLENGES:

Challenges will be a mix of non-live, live and semi-live challenges.  I will usually open the check-in 5-10 minutes before the challenge begins so you can let me know in the forum that you're present.  I'm usually pretty lenient with letting people join late, the exception to this being any challenge that is elimination-based.  If this is the case, then nobody may participate after the check-in closes.  If I mess something up or give a point to the wrong person, just politely let me know and I'll fix it.  Other than that, I will specify rules more in depth in each challenge description.

TRIBAL/VOTING:

As is the norm with all other group games, you will receive a self-vote if you do not vote before the deadline.  If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol, that must also be played before the votes are read as usual unless otherwise specified.  This is all pretty standard for group games in general and is pretty self-explanatory. HOWEVER, my series employs the "self-vote clause" to voting -- if two or more people are involved in a tie and one of them receives a self-vote, that person will automatically be eliminated rather than having a re-vote.  If two or more people received self-votes, then a re-vote will take place between ONLY the players that received self-votes. You may change your vote as many times as you want, but be forewarned that I may read votes early if I get them early (unless I specify otherwise). In the event of a tie at the final 4, a Will's Survivor trivia challenge will be held between the tied players in place of a rock draw.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS:

Every round, the winner(s) of each challenge will receive a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol for their respective tribe. Each person may guess once per day for their tribe's respective idol, regardless of whether or not they got a clue that round.  After the merge, the winner of each individual immunity challenge will themselves receive a clue and can choose to give the clue to one other person as well. As previously mentioned, all idols must be played before the votes are read unless otherwise stated.  The last idol clue will be given after the final six immunity challenge. You may play an idol during tribal council if you are online for vote reading, otherwise you must mail me before the votes are read to play it. In the event of a tie, idols and/or advantages may NOT be transferred to other players during the re-vote period.

MEDEVACS AND REMOVALS:

I reserve the right to "medevac" people from the game who are inactive.  At a minimum, I expect every cast member to vote at every tribal council they attend. If for whatever reason any cast member self-votes three times total or twice consecutively, they will be automatically removed from the game.  If extenuating circumstances that may prevent you from being active arise during a portion of the game, please let me know so we can work something out (and you avoid getting medevaced).  I also reserve the right to remove someone for being a dick in general (i.e excessive and over-the-top racism or homophobia), though this has never before happened in any game I've hosted.  Insults are obviously ok (this is tengaged, after all), just don't get carried away.

CONFESSIONALS:

While confessionals are optional, they strongly increase your chances of being brought back and give me a better understanding of your thought process as you navigate the game.  These will be (obviously) kept confidential and not shared with anyone.  Please add me to any strategy discussions over group mails and/or skype, as this will also help me better understand your gameplay.  My skype is Joe.Schmoe913 if you don't already have me added.

If you have any questions at any time, just ask!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!