This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast Finale

Topic » Ivory Coast Finale

1925 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome to the finale forum of Survivor: Ivory Coast! The rest of the game (including final tribal council and the reading of the jury votes) will take place in this thread.

I will post the Final 4 immunity challenge shortly. It seems like it's going to be hard to find a time that works for everyone to be on, so I will make the challenge non-live and each of you will be timed individually on how long it takes you to complete it.

Good luck!
1925 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright - first things first: Tyler, give it up!

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Today's immunity challenge is called "Stairway to the Final 3".

The objective of this challenge is to build a staircase to reach the immunity necklace at the top of some scaffolding by matching each player this season to a spot on the staircase, using the 2 clues given for each particular step. Each eliminated castaway will be used only ONCE, so some clues may be applicable to multiple castaways (while there is only ONE correct answer I'm looking for for each step).

An example of a step might look something like this:

Medevaced from the game ------>      <------- Got a self-vote

So the answer here would be Jasoi (though it won't always be this obvious).

Each time you submit your guesses, I will tell you which answers you have incorrect (the time that I take to respond to you after each guess will obviously be deducted from your total time). The person with the fastest time wins immunity and a spot in the final 3!

Any questions, just ask. Good luck! Please PM me when you're ready to begin to the challenge, I'll be available for most of the day today. Please try and complete the challenge ASAP, and feel free to send a bootlist when you're finished so we can read the final 4 votes as fast as possible. Thanks!
1925 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, you've all submitted your times.

The scores were as follows:

4th place ----> Zyler with a time of 8:14!

3rd place ----> Mich with a time of 6:16!

2nd place ----> TJ with a time of 5:20!

1st place -----> Tyler with a score of 4:32!

TYLER WINS IMMUNITY!

Tyler, for the FOURTH time this season, you are safe from the vote, and are guaranteed a spot in the final 3. TJ, Mich, Zyler, one of you is going to the jury.
1925 days 17 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
congrats Tyler :)
1925 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It's now time for the F4 tribal council!

We'll bring in the members of our jury - Barb, Brittany, Zach, Akshay, and Thea, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tyler has individual immunity, everyone else is fair game. Submit your votes ASAP and we'll move on to planning the final immunity challenge!

General question for everyone:
- Why should you not be the one voted out tonight? Why take you to the final 3?
1925 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also: If this vote ends in a tie, we will do a tiebreaker challenge that is a selection of trivia questions about the history of this Survivor series. Both people would submit one set of answers, and the person with the most correct wins (fastest submission would determine a tiebreaker).
1925 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
- Why should you not be the one voted out tonight? Why take you to the final 3?

https://media.giphy.com/media/jhPJsdoqyDCCc/giphy.gif
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ.
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Zyler. 1 vote TJ, 1 vote Zyler.
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ. 2 votes TJ, 1 vote Zyler, 1 vote left.
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Thirteenth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

TJ. You need to bring me your torch.

TJ, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.
1925 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler, Mich, Tyler, you've made it to the final 3. Tomorrow, you'll compete in your final immunity challenge. Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!
1925 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
Phew
1924 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Tyler, I’ll take it back.

For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Your final immunity challenge is a group game classic with a Will’s Survivor twist – that’s right, it’s “Survivor Pyramid”.

You’ll have to race through different parts of this challenge, completing different tasks along the way. Here’s what you’ll be doing:

PART 1: Run up the steps of the pyramid to get to the puzzle station. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting from 1 until you get to 20 (you need the asterisks and correct spelling or it doesn’t count). Once you are done with this, you’ll automatically move on to part 2.

PART 2: Scavenger hunt – you’ll be looking for a series of past Will’s Survivor players that meet certain criteria (I’ll mail them to you when you get there). When you find them, mail me their tengaged usernames (I’ll tell you if you’re correct or not) to move on to part 3.

PART 3: Mini-spam – create a blog (it can be titled anything and contain any text you want) and get it to at least 100 points. When your blog reaches 100 points, mail me the link and I will tell you to move on to part 4.

PART 4: Run back down the pyramid by posting *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to step 1 (again, in separate posts and with correct spelling and asterisks). After this, I will mail you the final task.

PART 5: A word unscramble. I’ll mail you a scrambled, survivor-related phrase. Unscramble it and post it here, in this forum, to win immunity! It must be correctly-spelled.

The first person to post the phrase wins immunity, a spot at the final tribal council, and the chance to plead their case to the jury. They’ll also decide who sits next to them, and who becomes the final member of the jury.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!