This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Bouaké

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Bouaké

1898 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury - Barb, Brittany, Zach, and Akshay, voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, submit them earlier and I'll read them earlier too. Please also post what times you can make a LIVE finale (Final 4 and Final 3 immunity challenges + tribal councils) either tomorrow or Thursday.

PYN if you want a question.
1898 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, Tyler has individual immunity and cannot be voted for.
1898 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1898 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ - You've gotten a vote at every tribal council you've been to so far. Do you think your number is finally up tonight, or do you think you can squeeze through to the finale?
1898 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - You've gotten a vote at every tribal council you've been to so far. Do you think your number is finally up tonight, or do you think you can squeeze through to the finale?

Yup! Unfortunately my vote-getting skills didn’t translate into a challenge win this tribal!
Like usual, I feel in danger because... well there hasn’t been a tribal where I wasn’t consdered as a vote by at least one person! I don’t feel safe at all tonight, because I never truly do feel safe, but I hope I can squeeze through another round and make it to finale night!
1898 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1898 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler
1898 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler - This is your third individual immunity win this season, and as the numbers dwindle immunity becomes more and more important. Do you feel like you're in a power position tonight?
1898 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler - Are the lines drawn in the sand for this vote, or is there still some ambiguity even at this late stage in the game?
1898 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler - Are the lines drawn in the sand for this vote, or is there still some ambiguity even at this late stage in the game?

I wish I could say lines are drawn because I THINK they are but based on these last few tribals I'd say the lines are very very very blurred
1898 days 5 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea.
1898 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea - Even thought the 2 remaining original Abidjan members have survived 3 votes now, if original Daloa decided to regroup they could still vote you out tonight. What would be your pitch to ensure this doesn't happen?
1897 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Me
1897 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mich — You are the only person left in the game to not have any votes against you yet. What are the chances that changes this tribal?
1897 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
4/5 Votes received
1897 days 16 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler - This is your third individual immunity win this season, and as the numbers dwindle immunity becomes more and more important. Do you feel like you're in a power position tonight?

I don't really think of myself as being in a power position right now. I'm ultimately just one vote and any combination of people could conceivably come together and do something without me. I'm optimistic this time but the Gabe has become very unstable so it's hard to feel too confident.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!