This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1736 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1736 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to tonight's challenge, drop your buffs. WE ARE MERGED!
1736 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Your first individual immunity challenge is called “Hangin’ In for the Win.”

Each person will have to hold on to a pole over water that will, at random intervals during the challenge, shake and cause you to possibly lose your balance. If I post *polls start to shake* then you have 1 minute to post *hangs on* before you lose your balance and fall off the pole. However, at certain times the water you are above may also start to rise. If I post *water starts to rise* then you must post *climbs to top of pole*. In this event, the LAST person to climb to the top of their pole will be knocked off by the rising waters and will be out of the challenge. Please make sure all your posts are correctly spelled or they won’t count. Also note that I will post the first *polls start to shake* right at 8 to essentially determine who is and is not participating in the challenge, so it’s not necessary to check in beforehand.

The last person left standing wins the first individual immunity of the season. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the illustrious merge boot. At some point during the challenge, I will also offer a temptation that you must jump off to be eligible for (I’ll specify more in depth when we get there).

Challenge starts at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1736 days ago
Absol
1736 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 8:00. Let'e get started!

*polls start to shake*
1736 days ago
ElectraViv
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
Katherinee_
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
BBlover96
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
brandonrichie
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
Absol
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
Kelly0412
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
Raydiz33
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
obscurity
*hangs on*
1736 days ago
obscurity
wow we're online lets just end the game tonight
1736 days ago
ElectraViv
LMFAO

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!