This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Atenakhen

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Atenakhen

1762 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council - votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1762 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
David
1762 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
ill take a q
1762 days 18 hours ago
brandonrichie
Me
1762 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David - Is this tribe truly split 4-4 as a lot of the discussion in the chat has seemed to imply? Are there more factors in play than an alliance vs. alliance vote?

Kelly - Are people assuming that the merge is next? Does that affect who will be voted out tonight?

Brandon - So far we've seen 2 idol plays with a potential 3 more idols in the game at this point. What are the odds we see at least 1 idol tonight?
1762 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
David - Is this tribe truly split 4-4 as a lot of the discussion in the chat has seemed to imply? Are there more factors in play than an alliance vs. alliance vote?

It is certainly 4-4 and everyone is pretty open about it so I'm mentally preparing for rocks. As for other factors, I don't really think so. There's only so much you can do when everyone is openly claiming it's time for rocks.
1762 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody
1762 days 1 hour ago
Katherinee_
kath
1761 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine and Cody - Does the fact that there are potentially 3 idols in play in the game complicate things for tonight's vote?
1761 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
Does the fact that there are potentially 3 idols in play in the game complicate things for tonight's vote?

Yeah, it complicates the game a lot for me, because I dont have an idol.
1761 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yeah it does greatly
1761 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1761 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Somebody has decided to use a VOTE STEAL advantage for this tribal council. This means that Someone's vote has been stolen, and the person that used the advantage's vote will count twice.

The advantage user has decided to steal KELLY's vote.

That being said, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1761 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://68.media.tumblr.com/3ad4579799a8950b1f7a28c5938f793b/tumblr_o81oyzmgc31vqstrbo1_500.gif
1761 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Ok, I'll read the votes.
1761 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Cody.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!