This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Bahariya

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Bahariya

1766 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Bahariya. Votes are due by 7 PM EST, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1766 days 8 hours ago
CocoaBean
I will take a question Will
1766 days 8 hours ago
J2999
J2
1766 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny - What do you hope to accomplish at this tribal council in terms of putting yourself in a better position, assuming you're not the one voted out tonight?

James - Do you feel like the merge is in sight? Are people starting to plan ahead for what comes next?
1766 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll take a question
1766 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Julian - What, if anything, will tonight's vote come down to when considering the attitudes of everyone on this tribe as a whole?
1765 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
CLAIR
1765 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CLAIR - Do the two swaps muddy the waters as to who's aligned with who on this tribe or do you feel like you have a good idea of where everyone stands?
1765 days 14 hours ago
J2999
James - Do you feel like the merge is in sight? Are people starting to plan ahead for what comes next?

My guess with a 22 player cast is merge will be at 13.
Unsure about others, but honestly I'm mainly playing round by round at the moment, though yes you always need to consider how your current position can affect you at merge, especially at this point as the merge draws closer.
1765 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
CLAIR - Do the two swaps muddy the waters as to who's aligned with who on this tribe or do you feel like you have a good idea of where everyone stands?

I think for our tribe now, there are two colliding groups that are gonna target each other for tonight's vote. I might get votes tonight, but this is a crazy game. I dunno how the votes will end up tonight.
1765 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1765 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
https://pa1.narvii.com/6339/38c72cf369d661d80bf5fa98001a003fac8d9aaa_hq.gif
1765 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1765 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks around*
1765 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
*hands clair idol from our beach*
1765 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Ok, I'll read the votes.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!