This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1740 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST TONIGHT — See you there!
1740 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight's challenge is called "A Sacrifice to the Survivor Gods"

This challenge will test how well you know your fellow tengaged users. Each round, the Survivor Gods will demand one person to be sacrificed -- however, they have very picky tastes and only want certain types of tengagers. Your job is to find a tengager that fits the category/criteria I post each round and be the first to post a working link to their profile here.

For example, if I said "Bring me a tengager who has won stars!" a correct answer could be:

https://tengaged.com/user/Etienne

If the link doesn't work, your answer won't count. Also note that you may NOT use yourself, me, or any current or former player on this season as an answer to any of the questions. The first person to post a correct answer each round scores a point for their tribe, first 2 tribes to score 4 points win immunity, idol clues, and are guaranteed another day in the game. There is no limit to the number of times you may guess in a round. Losers, tribal council where somebody's headed home.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1740 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Feel free to start checking in now!
1740 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1740 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Here
1740 days 5 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here!
1740 days 5 hours ago
brandonrichie
here
1740 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
IM SO GLAD AARYN WON HOH
Jul 26, 2013 by SurvivorFan37
1740 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
1740 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
1740 days 5 hours ago
Absol
x
1740 days 5 hours ago
ElectraViv
CNN vs The Onion
Feb 18, 2013 by SurvivorFan37
Which one makes less sense?
1740 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
1740 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
hey
1740 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fuck me hard in the ass KingTrav
Jun 14, 2017 by SurvivorFan37
1740 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 8:00. We'll get right to it -- first round is coming up shortly, get ready!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!