This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Bahariya

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Bahariya

1743 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Bahariya. Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Keep sending those confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1743 days 21 hours ago
brandonrichie
sure
1743 days 21 hours ago
heatherchandIer
hit me with ur best shot willie
1743 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1743 days 21 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb
1743 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brandon - It looks like we've got two evenly-matched tribes in challenges so far. Will challenge strength come onto a factor for voting early on or does it not matter as much in an All Stars season?

HC - What confessional quote from Survivor would you have included at the challenge if you had the choice?

Ryan - To what extent do you think alliances have formed on this tribe, given that you didn't have to vote anyone out yesterday?
1743 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barb - You won Villain of the season on Ivory Coast and had a reputation for being someone who isn't afraid to cause drama. Do you think that will help or hurt you in this game?
1743 days 21 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb - You won Villain of the season on Ivory Coast and had a reputation for being someone who isn't afraid to cause drama. Do you think that will help or hurt you in this game?

I think it will clearly hurt me. All Stars is meant to be the best of the best and one slip up could cost you the game, especially if its a fight or any kind of drama like that.
1743 days 21 hours ago
heatherchandIer
HC - What confessional quote from Survivor would you have included at the challenge if you had the choice?

the confessional where kristie is like I KNEW someone stole my bag. they think im soo stupid but i see coming from a mile away
1743 days 21 hours ago
MrBird
ask me
1743 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Raul - How do you identify who you can trust so early on, especially when you haven't voted anyone off yet?
1743 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
David
1743 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
Raul - How do you identify who you can trust so early on, especially when you haven't voted anyone off yet?

idk you ask them if you can trust them and if they say yes then you can
1743 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair
1743 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson
1743 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
David — Is this tribe going to be more or less chaotic as Atenakhen might be?

Clair — What are the chances the immunity idol has been found by now?

Jayson — Will this vote determine for sure who’s in the majority and minority until a potential swap?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!