This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1772 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST TOMORROW. See you there!
1771 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Bahariya, getting your first look at the new Atenakhen tribe: Gavin voted out at the first tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Bahariya, I’ll take back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.
Tonight’s challenge is called “He Said, She Said.”

Each round, I will post a quote from a memorable confessional made by an American CBS Survivor contestant, along with the season that it was said on. The first person to post the correctly-spelled name of who said it scores a point for their tribe. A couple of rules for this:

- You do NOT need to post a last name unless I specify in the question that you do
- Popular nicknames that some contestants were known by on their season (i.e Figgy or Frosti) are acceptable if applicable, as long as they are correctly spelled (and provided that it is actually something they were called by and/or is listed somewhere on their wiki page or voting chart for their season).

The first tribe to score FIVE points wins immunity and idol clues, losers will vote the second person out of the game.
Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. See you there!
1771 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1771 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Here
1771 days 20 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
hello
1771 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
Here
1771 days 20 hours ago
Absol
hey
1771 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1771 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1771 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
High shoutout @berniebudd
1771 days 20 hours ago
brandonrichie
here
1771 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Hello
1771 days 20 hours ago
heatherchandIer
ya mama BERNIE BUDD IS A PEDOPHILE
1771 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Here
1771 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
rolls eyes
1771 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start right at 8. Everyone ready to go?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!