This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1773 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome to the first immunity challenge of Survivor: All Stars!

Your first competition is called "Five Minutes Should be Plenty!"

Each tribe has a row of tiles leading to the immunity idol. The goal of the challenge is a pretty simple activity test -- turn over as many tiles as possible before the challenge ends. Each tribe will get their own forum to do this in.

To turn over a tile, simply post *turns over tile #_* in your tribe's forum, starting with 1 and going up from there. Once you have turned over a tile, you can't turn over another one until THREE other people on your tribe have also turned over a tile, with this rule carrying over to every post that you make (i.e if you wanted to be turning over tiles continuously, you'd need at least four people online at the same time). In addition to this, you must wait at least 5 minutes in between each post, or risk all of your posts being invalidated.

At the end of the challenge, the tribe with the most tiles turned over correctly wins immunity and is safe from the vote. In the event of a tie, the tribe that got all of their posts first will win. HOWEVER, there's also a small twist to this challenge

*pulls out two envelopes with question marks on them*

If you don't feel like playing in this challenge and instead would rather see what's inside these envelopes, there is one for one member of each tribe. When the challenge begins at 7 PM EST TOMORROW, the first person from each tribe to post *takes question mark envelope* will get their tribe's envelope and whatever's inside. However, this means that you won't be able to participate in this challenge at all.

Challenge runs from 7-9 PM EST TOMORROW (Tuesday, June 18th). You don't need to wait for my go if I'm not on, feel free to start right at 7. Any posts before then will be invalidated and your score will be adjusted to compensate. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1773 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And if you participate n the challenge and THEN take an envelope, all of your posts will be invalidated.
1773 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
Do you mean 5 minutes in between each plays post pr just between your own post?

So could I post immediately after person A as long as my previous post is more than 5 minutes old?

Or do I have to wait until person As post is 5 minutes old before turning another tile?
1773 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5 minutes in between each players' post, so you would have to wait until their post hits 5 minutes before posting.
1772 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The first challenge of the season is officially underway!
1772 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
*takes question mark envelope*
1772 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
1772 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
1772 days 12 hours ago
Raydiz33
Max in the forum
1772 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan and Tim were the first to take envelopes for each tribe. I'll be messaging you what's inside shortly.
1772 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I would love to know what's inside those question mark envelopes.
1772 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And with that, BAHARIYA WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you are safe from the vote and not going home tonight. Atenakhen, I'll see you for tribal council where somebody will become the first All Star voted out.

Also, hidden immunity idols are now hidden for both tribes, with the same format as in previous seasons -- a person who played on American CBS Survivor. You get 1 guess per EST calendar day and may begin guessing even if your tribe has not received a clue yet.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!