This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Zambia

Topic » Applications - Zambia

1794 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
Name (what you want to be called in-game): kyle
Color Level: light green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): kgamer2218.tengaged

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I don't have it in depth or on my page i should do that soon  to name some Julian's survivor, Benlinus survivor, L&J survivor and muds survivor

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I think what can make me a good asset is that I'm loud of fuck ok well I like to speak a lot and hold my own I'm one of those people who doesn't take shit from anyone and if you wanna test me I'll gladly read your ass from 1 to 10 and overall dramatic fun i would like to call it

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  My favorite season is heroes vs villains mainly because it had a lot of people I loved and overall a fun ass season with lots of drama confessionals and making Sandra win like MOTHERFUCKING queen

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: I'll try
1793 days 18 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Elizabeth
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): N/A

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Slothy's Drag Race; 8th, BBUK: Battle Of Class; IN PROGRESS, Next Top Model 13: IN PROGRESS

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Social skills and under-the-radar gameplay, massive fan of the game.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Game Changers

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST [x] (hopefully. tight schedule at my house. non-live i can do tho)
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes. Might PM you my vote.
1793 days 7 hours ago
DarkNarwal11
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Dolpho
Color Level: Purple

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): N/A

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: None yet, but want to start playing in some.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I’m active, funny, and very loyal.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Definitely
1792 days 4 hours ago
Marvel52
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Jesse
Color Level: Yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:bad4fd58dc96cef0

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Pokepat Survivor Antarctica

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I’ll bring good gameplay that assures me a spot in the F3😉

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: blood vs water

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: heck yes
1792 days ago
jmctwin
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Jared
Color Level: Light Green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): jared.christian

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
Pokepat’s Survivor: Caramoan- 14/16
Government- 1/20

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
I'm social and smart that loves Big Brother and Survivor.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
The classic first season where alliances were born.

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
I promise.
1791 days 23 hours ago
splozojames50
Name (what you want to be called in-game): splozo
Color Level: tv star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): poop.poopoo

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yes i am a suitman survivor winner and rsf winner

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: effort and activity

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: pearl islands

4 PM EST []x
5 PM EST []x
6 PM EST []x
7 PM EST []x
8 PM EST []x
9 PM EST []x
10 PM EST []x

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1791 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Name (what you want to be called in-game): JB
Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): you have it

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I host Cutthroat Survivor and have played many high profile series.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I think the hosting experience will give me a huge advantage and allow me to see the game from multiple perspectives.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Philippines

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1791 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Jabbar
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):jabbar.lindsey1

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: YES, too many to count (Turney's Big Brother 2nd/2nd/1st/13th. Julian's Survivor 5th/15th/2nd/9th)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Realness. I say what I mean and I don't care about people's feelings for my words.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: 100%
1791 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— CLOSED —

Thanks everyone for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!