This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Zambia

Topic » Applications - Zambia

1796 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications. Anyone who has not played in any of the previous 5 seasons of Will's Survivor is eligible to apply. The season will begin when I get a decent number of applications (it usually takes 7-10 days for this to happen) and will take about 2 weeks (give or take a few days) to complete.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here:
https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-japan/forum/topic/22469081

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
1796 days 23 hours ago
Calypso
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Calypso

Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:niveacentrum

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: It's honestly a lot and I took a break from playing games so I don't remember many of the placements.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: A fresh face with determination to win this season!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Second Chance

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes I do!
1796 days 22 hours ago
TheNoon
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Taylor Ann
Color Level: white

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): taytay408 (probably?)

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: i've played games before.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: a pussy

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: FIJI

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If CAST*, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1796 days 22 hours ago
Neleh
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Helen
Color Level: Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): u have it

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I won tayvie's drag race double dash. I was also the runner-up on survivor marquesas

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: My Mormon upbringing guarantees I have a strong moral fiber

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Marquesas of course.

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: oh heck yes!
1796 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Raul
Color Level: green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): u have it

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: actually no this is my first one lol

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: nothing

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I really really really liked redemption island

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: ya sure
1796 days 20 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Eli
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): eliortiz123412

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
too many to list but havent played one in a while

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: a pussy

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1796 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Julian
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Thnksfrthmmrs.

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm a past winner so I'm probably gonna be an early boot but yolo

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [] (Only Monday-Wednesday)
10 PM EST [] (Only Monday-Wednesday)

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
1796 days 14 hours ago
Absol
Name (what you want to be called in-game): absol, as it's my real name
Color Level: blood

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:indigo.jt9

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yes... i played in gen 1 got 13th and im still just as cringe as i was 6 years ago l0l

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: im occasionally really funny and send good confessionals, and im also occasionally a good gameplayer

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: probably marquesas or panama

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [sometimes]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: okey
1796 days 6 hours ago
brandonrichie
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Brandon
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): brandammn

A full list is on my profile, but here are some: BigBen1996's Survivor 29: Nicaragua (Winner/20), NJKoda1996's Survivor 30: Generation Gap [All-Stars 2] (Winner/20), Turney1805's Big Brother: Danger Zone (2/16), Winner & Prez's Survivor: Pakistan - Fans vs. Favorites 2 (2/20)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am fresh off a long break from Tengaged, so I think I can bring a new perspective to the game that is not reflective of TG culture or pre-game relationships. I want to approach this game in a way that's different than I have in the past—I want to have fun!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: China

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes!
1794 days 22 hours ago
Batya
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Batya
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Gocomedy123

Turneys the Challenge
14th 12th
What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: My mouth

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Caygan for Trish

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes
1794 days 20 hours ago
TheOtherChick
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Cleopatra.
Color Level: Dark Green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): i will give it to you if im cast. im a very private person :(

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Nope im a virgin!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Im funny dynamic and not afraid to speak my mind!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Nicaragua <3

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of course!
1794 days 20 hours ago
tsuzuki
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Tsuzuki
Color Level: White

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Spliffroller69

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: No, I play epicmafia survivor though

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: asianness

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Gabon

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

1794 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Name (what you want to be called in-game): mamba
Color Level: blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Not to be rude but I don't live in 2009, I use Discord

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: All on my profile bb

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:The absolute best confessions, very active, a drive to win, entertainment like no one else

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Redemption Island

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes of course
1794 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Drew
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): N/A

Jaybirds Survivor Guys vs. Girls- 1st Place! Sole Survivor! First Group Game Win

Emotions Survivor Borneo: 1st/Sole Survivor

Survivor Millennials vs. Gen X: 1st/Sole Survivor

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
I has been a while since I have played in a group game but I am excited to get right back into playing. I know that I will be a fierce competitor in the challenges and I will do whatever it takes to help my tribe, but more importantly myself in this game. I always have this mentality that I would play any game on tengaged like I would if I am ever casted in the real show and thats what I plan to do here.
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: YES!
1794 days 2 hours ago
yoshi9999
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Yoshi
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Don't have one but can make one if necessary

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes, but it's been a while, and I don't really remember them, I know I played in NJKoda's survivor for one of the first seasons.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Love the game and will be active, and participate in every challenge.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Always have a soft spot for Marquesas or HvV

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [] (Most days but not all)
7 PM EST [] (Most days but not all)
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Of Course
1793 days 23 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Livingston
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): davidlhawkins3

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Check my profile where I have it all in-depth

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I will be a good addition to the cast, because I play as hard as I can and I provide video confessionals.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: David vs. Goliath

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: ja

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!