This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1322 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1321 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on on. guys!

Before we get to the challenge tonight, DROP YOUR BUFFS, because we are once again switching tribes!

You’ll shortly be divided into 2 new tribes of 7. Chatzy incoming!
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chukwani:
- Johnny (Aquamarine)
- James (J2999)
- Rick (RickDev)
- Ryan (KidA)
- Tyler (bamold1999)
- Daniel (DanielzSnooz)
- Sagar (obscurity)

Kendwa:
- Eric (awwsum11)
- Nathan (nmh95)
- Absol (Absol)
- Ray (GentlemanG)
- Tina (purplebb4)
- Brady (CoachWade)
- TImberlie (Timberlie)
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s challenge is called "Build a Bridge and Get It Together" and is a 2-part race. For the first half, everyone on your tribe must work together to build a bridge across a moat to get to your puzzle board in a forum I make for you. Do this by posting *adds plank to bridge* (again, it must be correctly spelled, I’d recommend just copy/pasting it in the forum I’ve created for your tribe on my go). You’ll need to add 300 planks to get across your bridge. In the past this was 200, but this is All Stars so I’m kicking it up a notch, as renowned chef Emeril Lagasse would say.

Once that’s done, you will automatically move on to part 2. For this, I will mail one designated puzzle solver a jigsaw puzzle (since nobody actually completed the jigsaw puzzle in the betting challenge, this one will be even better!) that you’ll have to complete as fast as you can -- first person to complete the puzzle and post a screenshot/valid link in this forum wins immunity for their tribe. Your tengaged profile must be visible in the screenshot alongside the completed puzzle, like so:

https://imgur.com/a/4xErjM4

Also note that your puzzle solver CANNOT help build the bridge, so keep that in mind when choosing who you want to do the puzzle.

First tribe to finish wins immunity, guaranteed a slightly better looking placement on the wiki. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s game is ending at 14. Challenge at 7 PM EST, any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Puzzle solvers are TYLER for Chukwani and ABSOL for Kendwa.
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Is everyone ready?
1321 days 21 hours ago
Absol
of course
1321 days 21 hours ago
RickDev
ready
1321 days 21 hours ago
Aquamarine
r
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, here we go!
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1321 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO!
1321 days 21 hours ago
Absol
stands at the end of the bridge with tyler

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!