This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Kendwa

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Kendwa

1350 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Kendwa. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Send confessionals so I can bully TotsTrashy into posting them in the confessional group for me.

PYN if you want a question.
1350 days ago
Kelly0412
i would like a question
1350 days ago
KidA
me
1350 days ago
CoachWade
Brady
1350 days ago
nmh95
Nathan
1350 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly - You openly stated that you threw the challenge today. Worried that may put a target on your back?

Ryan - We're a day into the game and there's been plenty of controversy over who's aligned with who. To what extent are relationships from other games and previous seasons going to play a role in these early votes?

Brady - You've been cut just short of the final tribal council 3 (I think?) times in this series. If anything, what do you think you need to do differently this time around to have a shot fo going all the way?
1350 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Nathan - You guys got washed in the challenge today, is that a sign of more losses to come or is it more a case that 1v1 speed posting just wasn't this tribe's forte?
1350 days ago
Aquamarine
hello question pwease :3
1350 days ago
Absol
Hiii
1350 days ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You openly stated that you threw the challenge today. Worried that may put a target on your back?

it was already there
1350 days ago
CoachWade
Brady - You've been cut just short of the final tribal council 3 (I think?) times in this series. If anything, what do you think you need to do differently this time around to have a shot fo going all the way?

Will, I'd be shook if I went all the way with this cast tbh. I was somebody that didn't pre game. If I'm going to make it far this time then its going to be based on pure luck but I don't feel that lucky rn so I'm probs a pre merge boot.
1350 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Johnny - In All Stars seasons there's sometimes an anti-winner mentality that others have going in. What are the odds that that sort of feeling happens this season, and to what extent do you think it would make you more vulnerable if it did?

Absol - How much of a strain on your sanity is it to play 2 seasons back to back?
1349 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Ryan - We're a day into the game and there's been plenty of controversy over who's aligned with who. To what extent are relationships from other games and previous seasons going to play a role in these early votes?

It’s going to play a huge role in this vote. It makes me nervous because the only person on this tribe I‘ve ever played with before is Johnny, and he whooped my ass.
1349 days 6 hours ago
Absol
Absol - How much of a strain on your sanity is it to play 2 seasons back to back?

i mean, this game is difficult enough to play once! playing twice back to back has been really hard emotionally because you’re truly alone out here a lot of times. it’s hard to find people out here who really want to play the game like i do and a lot of times i’ve gotten the short end of the stick in will’s survivor. i’m just trying to have more fun with it this season.
1349 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - In All Stars seasons there's sometimes an anti-winner mentality that others have going in. What are the odds that that sort of feeling happens this season, and to what extent do you think it would make you more vulnerable if it did?

If that's how people are gonna feel I can't really control that can I? On one hand maybe it makes me more vulnerable, on the other hand maybe it makes me a more attractive person to take to the end. In any case I'm only here to have fun with it this time (hopefully).
1349 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Danie;

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!