This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars -- Cast Reveal

Topic » All-Stars -- Cast Reveal

1357 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be tomorrow, August 7th, at 7 PM EST. Come meet the 20 All Stars and get ready for an action-packed game!
1356 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Starting in just a few minutes!
1356 days ago
lhooper902976
Gl all stars
1356 days ago
RickDev
alright lets see this cast
1356 days ago
hellocat
Good luck All Stars on Quarantine Island 馃挆馃挆
1356 days ago
SeaViper
Survivor: Quarantine Island
1356 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 7:00!

Welcome everyone to the cast reveal for Survivor: All Stars! This season has been a long time coming and Dana and I are both super excited to be hosting.

A big thanks to hellocat and Cryptspartan as well for all your hard work coming up with twists/ideas, and to Crypt for editing the wiki!
1356 days ago
SurvivorFan37
So without further ado, we'll get right into it. Dana and I will be alternating the reveal, one by one for extra suspense.

I'll be handing out CHUKWANI buffs, which is the blue tribe!
1356 days ago
hellocat
Awh thank you will!!

I decided the Tribe Names, Colours and the Location of the season
1356 days ago
TotsTrashy
And I'll be handing out KENDWA buffs, which is the pink tribe!
1356 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Since this [REDACTED] spent a solid 2 weeks pretending he wasn't on the season, the first Chukwani buff goes to the Winner of Survivor: Senegal -- Wes (Bluejay7622)!
1356 days ago
Cryptspartan
https://i.imgur.com/XbwPOiW.gif
1356 days ago
SurvivorFan37
WHERE IS DANA?
1356 days ago
TotsTrashy
Our first member of Kendwa is a recent player. Known for his Brovivor status and infamous hookup with BOBROCKS333, his game was cut short at the final four after losing a firemaking challenge.

Please welcome Ryan (KidA)!
1356 days ago
Cryptspartan
https://i.imgur.com/9JL4a3z.gif
1356 days ago
KidA
That intro I'm gonna kms

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!