This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

1736 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7:30 PM EST. See you there!
1736 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s Challenge is called “Grabbing at Straws”

When the challenge begins, I will roll several balls down a chute at random, irregular intervals. Your only job is to be the first to grab one by posting *grabs ball* (spelled correctly, please). However, there may be multiple balls in play each round. In this case, the first number of people to grab balls will be the ones that score for their respective tribes (i.e if I say “rolls 5 balls down chute”, then the first 5 people to post and grab the balls will score for whatever tribe they are on). Each person may only grab one ball per round, and the first tribe to 7 points wins. In the event of a tie, the tribe that scored their 10th point first on the final round wins.

Challenge will begin at 7:30 PM EST – Again, I am aiming for this to not take very long due to BB. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1736 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, Atenakhen can have a maximum of 6 people total play.
1736 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Here
1736 days 8 hours ago
MrBird
g
1736 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
here
1736 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
hi
1736 days 8 hours ago
Katherinee_
Kath
1736 days 8 hours ago
CocoaBean
here
1736 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
I am here
1736 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now! You're fine if you already checked in!
1736 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
*grabs ball*
1736 days 8 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here!
1736 days 8 hours ago
CocoaBean
*grabs ball*
1736 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
here
1736 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
here

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!