This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aleutians Finale

Topic » Aleutians Finale

1285 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Max, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Your first finale challenge is called “Stairway to the Final 3” -- it’s very simple. I will post a list of 10 events that happened on this season, and your job is to put them in the correct order from earliest at the top to most recent at the bottom, and mail me your guesses (not skype so I can keep track of everything. If you try to skype me something I will ignore it). If you’re wrong, I will only reply “INCORRECT”. To prevent people from spamming me with guesses, you must wait for me to respond back to you before guessing again. I will respond to guesses in the order I receive them, so if it takes a second for me to get back to you, don’t panic and think I didn’t see it or something -- everyone else will also be experiencing the same delay.

Lastly, you must send the exact text of the events the way they are posted for it to count (so just copy/paste them please).

First person to get it right wins immunity and advances to the final 3. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s going home right after this challenge.

Finale starts at 6 PM tonight unless there are any last minute scheduling issues. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1285 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
HEY
1285 days 7 hours ago
Kippahkid
Heyy!
1285 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hii
1285 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
hey
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, everyone ready? We'll get right to it. I'll count you guys down and then post the events.
1285 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
im nervous wtf
1285 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
yes!
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, here we go!
1285 days 7 hours ago
Kippahkid
Let's do this
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Events being posted in 3...
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The first idol of the game is played
Matt wins individual immunity
Max receives a vote for the first time
Attu goes to tribal council for the first and only time
Matthew is medevaced
“Build a Bridge and Get it Together” is played
Michael is voted out
Kim is sent to Exile Island
“(B)all In For the Win” is played
Kiska wins immunity for the first time

GO!
1285 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CHALLENGE OVER
1285 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
omg

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!