This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Future of OTH: Going on Hiatus

Topic » The Future of OTH: Going on..

2655 days 5 hours ago
beccajo16
So as you can see...I legit have had no time to host. Even though I'm out of a group game, work has taken up a lot of my time.

I just don't have time to host and honestly, I've lost interest in this show and hosting (to some extent).

I know some love this show and would love to see it continue, but I know there are several that are just over it and I'm starting to feel the same. With my schedule, it's hard for me to host on my own and try to keep my heart in this. Is OTH gone forever? Not necessarily. I could have this sudden urge to start this back up. But if not, 7 seasons is a damn good run and you all have made this the most amazing group I have ever hosted.

I need to move on to other ideas to help me get back into hosting again, because I do truly love it and have a passion for it.

I am currently working with an old rp friend on a new idea, so definitely look out for that. Also if any of you host, don't be afraid to send me link to the app!

This was a really hard decision but when your heart just isn't into something, it's time to move on.

I love you all and thank you for being the reason I continue to host!
2654 days 9 hours ago
Tommy123
Hey Becca can you help me with one rp because i wanna start a Cartoon Next Top Model but i need someone to co-host

open group

One Tree Hill: Season 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!