This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SF Night 3 - Tribal Council #1 (Fluvetin)

Topic » SF Night 3 - Tribal Council #1..

3616 days 10 hours ago
bwburke94
Welcome to your first Tribal Council. Please grab a torch. In this game, fire represents your life. Once it's gone, so are you.

Mail your votes to Bowling and I by 10PM EDT / 7PM PDT. Dewott has individual immunity and cannot be voted out. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. If you self-vote three times consecutively, you will be evacuated from the game. (Because Vaporeon/Tigger has no way of contacting me due to his Tengaged ban, he will instead have his vote negated.)

PYN for a question.
3616 days 10 hours ago
bwburke94
(Vaporeon is on the other tribe, just making the rule clear for him)
3616 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
yo
3616 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
3616 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Girafarig - How does losing the first immunity challenge affect your strategy?

Luxio - Is it too early to plan for the switch/merge, considering the game's just started?
3616 days 6 hours ago
BBobsessor
question plss
3616 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
it actualy doesn't all that much
3616 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
Dragonair - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
3616 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
2/10 votes received
3616 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
As i dont have votes #awks
3616 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
Here
3616 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
Luxio - Is it too early to plan for the switch/merge, considering the game's just started?

You always have to have plans in this game.
3616 days 1 hour ago
Dinosauro27
PM me the vote
3616 days 1 hour ago
zh1999
I'm not bullshitting with you guys, I just got home from the hospital from a severe allergic reaction and I know I wasn't active but please give Sunflora another chance. I don't intend for this to be a sob story but please consider it when you vote.
3615 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
mee
3615 days 17 hours ago
BBobsessor
Dragonair - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Definitely on the challenge. I mean, I was perfectly prepared to receive the torch and to do my part in the challenge, but of course some certain people didn't do their part.

If we can't have a good communication between us and enough activity, then we can barely call ourselves a tribe.

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!