This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3843 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
always try and make things positive, and try and force a smile. your smile muscles in your face activate as a happy drug, that'll make you feel a lot better or that's what my psychology teacher taught me anyway.
3843 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
I regret the things I have done to myself

But now I just gotta move on and try to be the best person i can be
3843 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
But anyway, I need to go to bed, so talk to you guys tomorrow.
3843 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
join vl before doing so
3843 days 4 hours ago
Choirwolf
The tornado hit the outskirts and hit some farms on the edge torn apart a couple buildings, but never made it into the neighborhoods just some fallen trees and stuff in towne.  It was just really scary with it right there and people were supportive that I was scared.
3843 days 4 hours ago
Choirwolf
Okay sounds good I have some stuff to do so I am going to join VL and see you all later I am so happy with how this season turned out!
3843 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
good night :)

anyways, this was just me trying to be a bit more personal with you guys :D

because i believe that we are a kinda close group of friends if you will :)
3843 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
And with that, thanks for playing All Stars! Cant wait for the next season to start and see you all in the viewers lounge :)
3843 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
...It's nice to be able to have a good night, isn't it?
3843 days 4 hours ago
ruefan11
I leave this season, playing a different game than ever before, still in the best duo me and blastoise and the greatest player to never win
3838 days 15 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Host: Bowling
Co-host: That Ninetales person missallie i think
Assistant: Me

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!