This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3857 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
It's season seven of Pokemon Survivor, and for this lucky numbered season, we have brought back 18 of the best players to have played this game so far! Some of them are winners, who have already conquered this game, while others have already played this game before, but have proven they can be the next sole survivor! And what a better place to have this season than the famous Indigo Plateau! 25 days ago we started this game with 18 of the best Pokemon to ever play this game, All Stars. They began on 3 different tribes, Pula, Dilaw, and Asul. Alliances were made, even inter-tribal. However, those on Asul did not have a good start as they lost every challenge. Pula, on the other hand, won the first three challenges, Dilaw stayed safe until double tribal. Blindsides started from the first tribal council, with Sharpedo, Starmie, Ambipom, and Swellow all getting the boot. However, at the final 14, a switch occured, and with a little help from the Trading Card, this seasons twist, the tribes were completed shifted. New Pula was weak and lost two challenges, resulting in Asul member Snorlax and threat Munchlax to be blindsided. However, over at new Dilaw they wanted Grovyle out, and gave up immunity. Grovyles HII and Flareons trading card caused Politoed to be blindsided. After losing the next challenge, Grovyle was surprisingly sparred and winner Azurill was out. The final 10 merged onto Kayumanggi, and the game was heating up even more. Alliances kept on shifting, big threats Squirtle, Remoraid, Ninetales, Flareon, and Pachirisu have been taken out. Now we are down to five.

SYLVEON - This previous winner is the last one standing, and has played his cards right this season. Can he make it to the end?

GROVYLE - In control of original Pula, to the "next guy out." But he's still here, will he sneak into finals?

CUBONE - The last Asul, and Ninetales' partner in crime, will he get to the end despite losing his best ally?

PICHU - Pichu has played an entirely different game than before, will that finaly get him to the end?

BLAZIKANDICE - Blazikandice has been joking around all season long, but is that his plan to get him to the end?
3857 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
Check In :)
3857 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
Let's do this. FINALE TIME!
3857 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
here
3857 days 16 hours ago
hinata0014
here
3857 days 16 hours ago
HI jury OOH HI  AMERICAAAAAAA ahhhh =]
*waves like talla from bbcan*
3857 days 16 hours ago
hinata0014
um aren't we on the island still?
3857 days 16 hours ago
Choirwolf
OMG this is crazy! Finale!? Well, I am here!
3857 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
Indigo Plateau isn't much of an island. Land access to Routes 22 and 23.
3857 days 16 hours ago
hinata0014
Congrats on making to F5 everyone.
3857 days 16 hours ago
LOL i lost my mind there for  a sec :p
3857 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
Where's Lil' Pichu?
3857 days 16 hours ago
hinata0014
Lil Pichu were are you?
3857 days 16 hours ago
Choirwolf
Yes, congrats all! This is a huge accomplishment by all of us.  The crazy thing is we have all been here before in other seasons! Me in NMI, Pichu and Blaziken in Hoenn Safari, and Grovyle and Sylveon in Steam Cave! Haha! Notice the odd one out...
3857 days 16 hours ago
bwburke94
coolexchangestudent
Played: 359 times
Last Activity: 2 hours ago
3857 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
I'll give him a minute or 2 while i post challenge

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!