This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE #24: INSECTOPHOBES NIGHTMARE 2

Topic » EPISODE #24: INSECTOPHOBES..

4125 days 5 hours ago
Ilikebugs
15 eraser gabriel24

Well Not really sure if you are a threat or not
4125 days 4 hours ago
tBlizzi
16th Place - Firey (bigbro623)

You were a pretty good competitor, but I guess the voters saw you as a threat.

15th Place - Eraser (gabriel24)

Again, a good competitor.

14th Place - Flower (1Swampy8)

When you rejoined, I wasn't very happy, since I was ready to play my heart out once I rejoined. To be honest, you floated until you were eliminated with your Win Token.

13th - Snowball (bubba3)

I heard that you're a pretty nice person from my friends. You were pretty good at challenges, but fell short near the end, I guess.

12th - Match (Runner430)
I'm sad that you left TG. :(
Anyways, I had to get you out at this point, to keep me and Leafy in; there was no other option for us. :/

11th - Ice Cube (RHINO_47)

Since everyone except for the one that was immune (me) was up for elimination, I decided that I was going to get revenge for you pushing me into the barf bag a challenge earlier. Immature, I know, but you were also a threat in the game.

10th - Woody (ruefan11)

Oh my goodness, after you got this placing, we had shared so many experiences. I defended you in the tigerfrmny incident, and we made multiple fasting F3s together, and I remember you getting 1st in that casting... That was crazy! As you could see in the Episode 21 voting, I voted for you to rejoin as soon as that poll came up. I really hope you vote for me to win! :)
P.S. I think it's kind of funny that were enemies in the actual BFDI, but were great friends on Tengaged.

9th - Tennis Ball (tyboy618)

You were a really big threat, and I could tell you had an alliance with Spongy, so I needed to break it up. Your gameplay, however, was GREAT! You got two WTs in only the first couple of episodes, which made you a formidable foe, and you really were on top of those score boards. That is, until you and Spongy got up for elimination due to the scoreboard change. I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to eliminate you.

8th - Fries (Chips47)

I feel kinda bad that you got eliminated so early after you debuted, but I had no other choice since both of my friends were up with you...

7th - black0ut247 (Spongy)

I was happy to know that you didn't vote for me in Episode 18, but your targeting of Leafy caused me to change my mind...

6th - jtm99 (Pencil)

To be honest, you weren't so good at challenges, and people giving you immunity is basically the only reason you made it this far, but there must have been a reason for that, and I believe that that is probably because you have a good personality!

5th - Golf Ball (Yoshi9999)

Our frat leader! You got eliminated earlier, but rejoined because of the frat! When you rejoined, I guess you didn't know what happened, since you were almost immediately eliminated due to failure of doing the challenge. I know that I'm not the NEWEST member of the frat, but I hope you give me your vote. :)

4th - Needle (missalice3)

You are a GREAT gameplayer. You would almost always be earning immunity, but when the last elimination had begun, I had no other choice, since I knew Leafy and Coiny way before I even joined Tengaged. I hope you give me your vote anyways. You're a great friend, Needle!
4125 days 3 hours ago
Ilikebugs
14th Place - Flower (1Swampy8)

Floater and threat. You didnt deserve to rejoin.

13th - Snowball (bubba3)

I got you out by spamming the p oll! Sorry but you are a threat

12th - Match (Runner430)
Dont remember what you did

11th - Ice Cube (RHINO_47)
Didnt really like you

10th - Woody (ruefan11)

You were eliminated unfairly in my opinion. Sorry :(

9th - Tennis Ball (tyboy618)

I didnt like you, you were too good of a competitor

8th - Fries (Chips47)

Sorry but I didnt like that we were up for elimination. Other than us My friend was also with us so I had to eliminate you.

7th - black0ut247 (Spongy)

Just have to say, Glad it was you and not me

6th - jtm99 (Pencil)

You and needles probably were together, and she gave you immunity too many times. In order for us to get f3 you had to get out.

5th - Golf Ball (Yoshi9999)

Our frat allowed you to rejoin, but you went inactive. Too bad we cant get you farther.

4th - Needle (missalice3)

Well it was up to me, you and leafy. Since leafy was my friend, you had to be the one out.

This journey was amazing. I escaped eliminations lots of times, and when I spammed the polls I got some that helped, and some who voted me instead. But in the end I made it through all the eliminations. Me and Leafy didnt rejoin, but Pin did. That may give Pin the advantage, or maybe me and leafy. Well gl guys and may the best man win. This is the most important poll, but this is also the only one I wont spam. Good Luck Leafy and Pin!
4125 days 2 hours ago
MatrVincent
21st. Teardrop- Too inactive
20th. Pen- Threat
19th. Blocky- Threat
18th. Bubble- No idea why you were eliminated, you were so nice :(
17th. Rocky- Threat
16th. Firey- Threat
15th. Eraser- You're a good guy, very active, huge threat
14th. Flower- Very big threat
13th. Snowball- Stranger to everyone, sorry bro :(
12th. Match- Don't really know you
11th. Ice Cube: "                             "
10th. Woody- Noooo. You're a good person, and shouldn't have left. Very strong, competitive person that did not fit their character's shoes lol xD
9th. Tennis Ball- At this point, I was a huge threat, and started getting lucky with my Bottom Twos. Sorry you were one to be eliminated.
8th. Fries- "                                      "
7th. Spongy- Man, talk about rivalry. I wanted you out, you wanted me out. Happy to play with you.
6th. Pencil- Everyone else was my friend, sorry :(
5th. Golf Ball- You rejoined, but did absolutely nothing :(
4th. Needle- I'm so sorry, but all 3 of us wanted a Yoshi's Army Finale
4125 days ago
Ilikebugs
Remember? Bubble didnt agree with us and made us lose
4124 days 3 hours ago
Sparticus142
We only have 15 votes for a winner right now.... im really hoping we have more votes than that for our final!

open group

Battle For Dream Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!