This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE #24: INSECTOPHOBES NIGHTMARE 2

Topic » EPISODE #24: INSECTOPHOBES..

4124 days 1 hour ago
Sparticus142
CONGRATS TO OUR FINAL THREE! YOU MADE IT TO THE END!

You started this competition 51 days ago. You have competed in 25 challenges, have watched players re-enter the game on 3 occasions, and even had to adjust to a completely new player joining.

18 contestants have been eliminated before you. All of them are in the TLC, without them you would not be here. So it's time to honor there game.

It's time for your final task. You will need to post a heart felt tribute about each of the eliminated contestants. Talk about there game, how you felt about them, what you liked about them, favorite memories, ect...

Then you will make a post talking about your journey. What you did to get here, the friendships you made, your favorite memories, any shocking moments, and so on.

Later tonight the final poll will be posted for our winner of Dream Island!
4124 days 1 hour ago
Sparticus142
Who will win? :D
4123 days 22 hours ago
tBlizzi
I'll start, I guess.

21st Place - Teardrop (Paintball)

You seemed pretty nice, but I don't think that you were very active after being eliminated. I didn't get to know you very much.
I didn't expect you to leave when you did, though.
4123 days 21 hours ago
Sparticus142
(You can put all of them in one post if you want)
4123 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
20th-Pen (Kirstir)
Honestly thought you would make it farther. You are a pretty good tengageder and I think if I had to choose another person to be in the f3, it would be you.
4123 days 21 hours ago
tBlizzi
Lol, why'd you skip TD, Coiny?
4123 days 21 hours ago
MatrVincent
19th: Blocky- PeaceOut14

I didn't know you that much, but I think you should've stayed longer. You worked hard in this game, and unfortunately were eliminated early :(
4123 days 20 hours ago
tBlizzi
20th Place - Kirstir (Pen)

You're a good friend of mine, and I was surprised to see you go this early, since you're pretty darn good at games.
However, when the eliminated contestants voted a player out... you voted for me, and I don't know why.
4123 days 20 hours ago
tBlizzi
19th Place - PeaceOut14 (Blocky)

To be honest, I didn't really get to know you, but from what I've read from some of the previous forums, you seem pretty nice.
4123 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
21st: TD Paintball

I really wish you gone farter, you werent very known
4123 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
19 Blocky peaceout14

I dont really know you :/
4123 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
18 Bubble Shadow0434 You made our team lose, you seem too independent.
4123 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
17 Rocky You are not really known either. I like Rocks though
4123 days 19 hours ago
tBlizzi
18th Place - Bubble (Shadow0434)

At this point I was eliminated, so I didn't really get to interact with you.
4123 days 19 hours ago
Ilikebugs
16 Firey bigbro623

Well Im sorry you went, but at least it wasnt me. You,are my enemy in the show, so whatever
4123 days 19 hours ago
tBlizzi
17th Place - Rocky (AustinRules6969)

You were pretty cool, but I didn't really get to know you, either... Haha.

open group

Battle For Dream Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!