This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2482 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
9 PM EST Friday
2481 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Will be nonlive over the course of 24 hours
2481 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Posting this now in case I end up dead in the streets later tonight

Come on in guys!

First thing, Sean I will take back the immunity necklace.

"ImmunitYEET"

First person to type “[name] grabs The Necklace"" and will be in possession of immunity! For now. :]

In order to hold onto immunity and won the challenge, the person who is holding onto it must defend them from other players.

For the rest of the 24 hour period, anyone can post “[name] attempts to steal The Necklace from [other name]” in the thread, to which the person holding immunity must post “[name] holds on tightly to the necklace” within ten minutes.

If that person does not fend off the person trying to steal the necklace within those ten minutes, the thief must post “[name] has successfully stolen the necklace from [other name]”, at which point the necklace will officially belong to that person. Then, if another person attempts to steal it, the process is repeated.

Other rules:

Only one person can attempt to steal the necklace from a specific person at one time; if someone else posts that they are attempting to steal, you cannot attempt until the ten minutes are up or until the necklace possessor posts that they are holding on to the necklace.

You may attempt to steal the necklace as many times as you want within the duration of the challenge.

If you have the necklace and then lose it, you are allowed to try to steal it back.

If the person attempting to steal immunity does not post that they have successfully stolen it, they will not have the necklace. If the ten minutes’ elapse without them posting the second statement, the necklace still belongs to the first person, and other people are also allowed to try to steal the necklace.
2481 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
y u talking to urself
2481 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
hello
2481 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
wow dick
2481 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Wait this is starting now or Saturday lol???
2481 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Starts saturday yeah
2479 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean grabs the necklace
2479 days 12 hours ago
Caliboy
Do I win?? You technically said starts Saturday night lol.
2479 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fobbyiyg
Starts saturday yeah
2479 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean holds on tightly to the necklace
2479 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
This challenge is officially ON and will end at 9 PM EST tomorrow night. Good luck!
2479 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
:( ugh why???
2479 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Scott message us saying it will start Saturday regardless but ok I guess my strategy was a waste.
2479 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
On way home from LV so check in when I can

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!