This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ragay Tribal Council #13

Topic » Ragay Tribal Council #13

4044 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well here we are having a different tribal! Nels2012 for getting last will AUTOMATICALLY receive a self-vote so we might as well get to it -

1st vote
Nels2012

Everyone is fair game except for BBobsessor, who won immunity! All votes due asap. I won't give you a time since I'm pretty sure the 6 of you will get you votes in pretty quick! And on the top 6 immunity, It will be sometime Sunday night!

Group Question - 4 favorites and 3 fans, thats a majority right there! However with nels2012 getting an automatic self-vote, will that make a huge difference in the vote tonight?

PYN for individual question!
4044 days 2 hours ago
TDO88
Group Question - 4 favorites and 3 fans, thats a majority right there! However with nels2012 getting an automatic self-vote, will that make a huge difference in the vote tonight?

I don't think so, I think it's a group concensus on who should go. We are pretty unified for a merged tribe. It's good for now, but later it's gonna be a mess!
4044 days 2 hours ago
TDO88
Tdo
4044 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
TDO88 - You came close in the challenge today and you put in a lot of hard work to get immunity, how upset are you that you came so close? Could this end your game coming off as a strong player?
4044 days 2 hours ago
seittertps1120

We will see how everyone votes to determine if it will make a huge difference or not

seittertps1120
4044 days 2 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88 - You came close in the challenge today and you put in a lot of hard work to get immunity, how upset are you that you came so close? Could this end your game coming off as a strong player?

I'm EXTREMELY upset! I really thought I had this one, but you can't win them all, or into case any. It shouldn't end my game because I'm obviously not a strong competitor if I can't win a fricken immunity!!!
4044 days 2 hours ago
BBobsessor

I feel we have a pretty set deal, on whos going home. As TDO, said we are pretty united.

Bbobsessor
4044 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
Like everyones saying we all know what's going down tonight.
4044 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
seittertps1120 - You have really surprised me this season! I remember out of all the applicants, you were one person I thought I'd take a risk on and I am definitely glad I did! How does it feel to make it this far?

BBobsessor - Congrats on immunity! After tonight, do you think winning this immunity could hurt you in the long run?

Jordonk - At this point, does it still seem to be fans vs favorites, or is everyone pretty united?
4044 days 1 hour ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120 - You have really surprised me this season! I remember out of all the applicants, you were one person I thought I'd take a risk on and I am definitely glad I did! How does it feel to make it this far?

I mean it is a good feeling to be here this far. It's good for all of us cuz we all worked hard to get to where we are and we should all be proud of ourselves :D
4044 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
its definitely not fans vs favorites anymore.
4044 days 1 hour ago
BBobsessor
I dont think so... maybe later but right now im feeling good
4044 days 1 hour ago
nels2012
nels2012
4043 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby

Well Nels might be in trouble tbh I can see something game changing about to happen :)
4043 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES.
4043 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
As you know, nels2012 already has a vote for him

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!