This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4040 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
This challenge will be a NON-live challenge!

It's simple, get as many people to trend you in the blog! The top person with the most trends will win immunity, and the bottom person will AUTOMATICALLY receive a self-vote and they CANNOT vote in the next tribal council!

The results will be tallied once the blog is archived! Good luck!

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/jharrin7887/4108667/individual-immunity-challenge-3
4039 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
HELLO EVERYONE!

Tonight at 7 I won't be home and I don't know when I'll be back. As soon as I get back is when i will tally the votes. So even if the blog is archived, you can still get people to vote you. I would guess I'm gonna be home around 9pm est. Could be earlier, could be later.

WARNING - If I catch someone voting you twice, both votes will be invalid!
4039 days 8 hours ago
TDO88
Ugh can you close it before? If its after I will be at church and won't be able to spam ;(
4038 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
RESULTS -

In last place with only 6 trends,
nels2012, with this you will automatically be getting a self-vote and you cannot vote at the next tribal.

And for 1st, it was VERY close, between tdo and bbobsessor, but in the end bbobsessor won! Congrats
4038 days 21 hours ago
TDO88
Damn it!! I tried so hard ;( I think we should both get immunity for getting SO many! But whatevs, great job BBobsessor!
4038 days 21 hours ago
TDO88
What was the score?
4038 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
you had 88 and bbobsessor has 99!
Great effort though<3
4038 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
I used ctrl f, so it may be a bit off but its pretty accurate.
4038 days 21 hours ago
TDO88
Ugh :(
4038 days 21 hours ago
BBobsessor
AWESOME JOB TDO <33 LOVE YOU, YOU DID GREAT!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!