This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ragay Tribal Council #12

Topic » Ragay Tribal Council #12

4041 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, everyone except for jimboslice can be voted out tonight! Any people who don't vote will receive a self vote.

All votes due by 7 pm est tomorrow, and immunity challenge #3 will take place at 8pm est tomorrow, just a warning!

Group Question - 4 Fans, 4 favorites, how much, if at all, will this affect the vote tonight?

PYN for individual question!
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
Group Question - 4 Fans, 4 favorites, how much, if at all, will this affect the vote tonight?

It will affect the vote because tribal lines are still in play

TDO88
4041 days 7 hours ago
seittertps1120

It will show if it really is Fans vs. Favorites

seittertps1120
4041 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
Oh jesus... Lol.
4041 days 7 hours ago
Warthhogs
Warthhogs
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
And just a heads up, for the rest of the weekend can we not have many challenges and tribals. I won't be able to make it as of tomorrow onward. It is the holy weekend and I am very religious.
4041 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
TDO88 - You came close to winning the challenge today, could that make you a threat for the vote?

seittertps1120 - You and jim went at it today in the challenged, worried he may vote you along with the other favorites?

BBobsessor - You were targeted early in the challenge today, will that take any part in the vote tonight?

Warthhogs - You showed up 1 min late today in the challenge, could people view that badly and could your game end tonight because of that?
4041 days 7 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120 - You and jim went at it today in the challenged, worried he may vote you along with the other favorites?

I am just worried in general. Nobody is safe unless you have immunity
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88 - You came close to winning the challenge today, could that make you a threat for the vote?

I don't see how that makes me a threat. 4 people showed up, so it isn't hard to make it close to winning. If all 8 showed I probs wouldn't have won.
4041 days 7 hours ago
BBobsessor
I think since I already had the least Xs then I think it was the just the safest way to go.
4041 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby

Jharrin the tribe is divided into 2..One half is voting me and the other is voting someone so lets see what goes down shall we :D
4041 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
IceIceBaby - Being voted out already, worried you may be going tonight?
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
How many votes have been sent in?
4041 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
6/8 votes
4041 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
Jordonk
4040 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby - Being voted out already, worried you may be going tonight?

I'm always keeping my guard up if I have to take out the trash then I will!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!