This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3183 days ago
Dawg
The FINAL Power of Veto competition will be August 8 at 10:00 pm central / 11:00 pm eastern! See you all then! Get ready to fight hard!
3183 days ago
Skyeee123
can i nominate ? haha
3183 days ago
Dawg
Yes. Whenever you're ready!
3183 days ago
Skyeee123
I know it all comes down to the power of veto so it wont really matter who i choose cause the real power is with who wins the veto.. but as head of household i need to nom 2 people for eviction and it couldnt be different.. in this game we had 2 pairs me and jake against batman and rachell that are for sure a final 2 since the start... we decided to try to work together the four of us and in the first opportunity batman got when he was hoh he nommed me against jake evicting him imagining it would be easy to get rid of me next... guess what.. im on final 3 for sure now baby :) and im here for jake too... so i cant nominate pam knowing rachell and batman are a strong power duo that together won 7 hohs and 2 povs and would take each other to final 2... so with that being said i wanna congrats tjhe both of u for making this far together but i have to evict u and i wish one of u two really gets 4th ! this nomination ceremony is completed...
3183 days ago
Dawg
Rachellove and BatmanTDI are official nominees. I posted above when the Veto competition is to begin! See you all then!
3183 days ago
Skyeee123
but i have to nominate u * not evict haha
3182 days 22 hours ago
Dawg
I just want to say I think you'll all enjoy the final veto competition. I know I like it ;)

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!