This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Backyard

Topic » S2- Backyard

3201 days 20 hours ago
Dawg
All competitions will be held here.
3199 days 21 hours ago
Dawg
It's time for your first Power of Veto competition. The HOH and two nominees automatically get to play. The other three are determined at random courtesy of random.org

So the players are:
Rachellove
huzzah
Swagger55
joey65409
DaveRCB
Skyeee123

This competition is called "Strike Out!" And here's how it works: Each houseguest playing has three strikes. You will mail me how you want those strikes to be distributed among the other players. You can only place ONE strike per houseguest. Once all houseguests have mailed me in their selections, I will post the results. At the end, the houseguest with the fewest strikes will win the Power of Veto. Feel free to mail me if you have any questions. You have 24 hours to complete the competition. Good luck!
3199 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Good luck everyone
3199 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*watches Veto*
3199 days 21 hours ago
Dawg
1/6 houseguests have competed
3199 days 19 hours ago
Dawg
3/6 houseguests have competed
3199 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
4/6 houseguests have competed. Also if you fail to compete, you forfeit the competition.
3199 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
5/6 houseguests have competed
3199 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
All houseguests have completed the competition, therefore I will go ahead and announce the results.
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
Rachellove, Huzzah, Swagger55, Joey65409, DaveRCB, and skyeee123, you all fought really well for this win

I can now announce that neither Joey or Dave have won as the received the most strikes, 4 strikes each.
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
Huzzah and Swagger55, the two nominees, also did not win. They each received 3 strikes.
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
That means either Rachellove or skyeee123 will win the Power of Veto!
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
But first, they must break the tie since they have BOTH received 2 strikes.
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
The tie-breaking question is:

In the first HOH competition, what was the LOWEST number selected by a houseguest. The player closest to the number WITHOUT going over will win the Power of Veto. If both of you go over, the closest will win! I will announce the results once both have submitted an answer
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
With the lowest number selected being 23....

Congratulations Rachellove! You have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours to decide whether or not you will be using the Power!
3199 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
You will announce your decision in the LIVING ROOM forum!

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!