This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3934 days 13 hours ago
PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE GAME
Starts: Friday- 4:30 PM EST
3 Tribal Councils And 3 Immunitys, The Final 2 Will Be Detiremined

Send Me A MANDATORY conffesional about the finale, your plans thoughts,deals,ect.

39 days ago 15 players  entered kiribati, where they got drafted by some of the best players and put into 3 tribes, Harad-ofl1998 Guapo-JBC8, Banaba-GiGi10, It Was Clear That GiGi's Tribe Was The Underdogs, Going into the first immunity Guapo And Banaba Stayed neck and neck, but Guapo Pulled Out First, Banaba Second, And With only seal making any movement, harad was sent to TC, There They Sent home Snake Who Was Left Holding The Torch. In The Next Immunity Challenge, Although More Of Guapo Showed up fred had to do the challenge by himself due to a miscommunaction, In The End Logan For Harad Won Immunity, And Guapo Was Sent To Tribal Council where horritoe who was the one to blame for losing, laid down her torch, in the next immunity challenge Banaba Finnaly got first and guapo got second sending Harad to their second tc where they voted off amy, In the next Challenge, lies were being spread as every tribe was out for themselves, and banaba ended up going up to their first tribal council where they voted off Mickle, Then We Had Reached The Merge, In The First Immunity challenge realchance hosted it, Nutty dominaed the challenge, but then was taken down by the remaning players, and JB Sprung out of hiding and took the first immunity, Each Mentor Has The Power to  nullify one vote against their selected players, GiGi Nullifyed Nutty, JBC Nulifyed pepster Ofl Nulifyed Seal, In The End Nutty Got Sent Home And Put All Of The Banaba tribe on edge,Survivor Quit For Reasons Unknown, in the next immunity challlenge, JB won yet again with seal finishing right behind, At Tribal Council Now Entering the jury there was a huge blindside sending fred home,After that noone knew if they were truely safe, except josephina who had won that immunity, At Tribal Council Seal Was Voted Off, In the Next Immunity Pepster Won By Defualt, And Another blindside took place as josephina was taken out, After That, In A SLide and Solve Immunity, JB And Pepster stayed neck and neck throughout the challenge, but in the end pepster pulled out for his second staright immunity, at tribal council JB Was Shocked When He Got Voted Off, And Now We Have Reached the final 5
3933 days 17 hours ago
Check-In Starts Now!
3933 days 17 hours ago
macken
Here
3933 days 17 hours ago
crazyguy711
here
3933 days 17 hours ago
pepster101
Aqui
3933 days 17 hours ago
macken
I just won my first bb group game
3933 days 17 hours ago
crazyguy711
nice
3933 days 17 hours ago
macken
Thanks i got 3 votes out of 4
3933 days 17 hours ago
pepster101
Congrats
3933 days 17 hours ago
macken
The host messaged me saying that he was glad i won
3933 days 17 hours ago
pepster101
lol
3933 days 17 hours ago
crazyguy711
lol
3933 days 17 hours ago
macken
It was short 8 players including me nd the actor
3933 days 17 hours ago
crazyguy711
are we starting soon?
3933 days 17 hours ago
Ok, For the first immunity of today, I Will Give you triva based on this game first person to answer correctly gets a point, first to get 5 points wins immunity, sounds good?
3933 days 17 hours ago
pepster101
Snapple Fact # 869

Theodore Roosevelt had a pet bear while in office

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!