This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Kinsey, Reagan, and You"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Kinsey,..

2227 days 6 hours ago
Finnick
A man with two small girls all dressed in camouflage walk through a forest. The man has a hunting rifle drawn close to his chest. The two girls are holding each others hand, the smaller one, maybe 8, is sobbing uncontrollably while the older girl stops to make sure she’s alright.

Naomi: Kins? It’s okay Kins.
Kinsey: I don’ wanna shoot the deer. *She wipes her eyes with her free hand*
Naomi: Daddy, she doesn’t have to, right?

The rough looking man stops and looks at the pair.

Mr. Parker: Kinsey, come here.

She looks at Naomi, uncertain but Naomi gives her a nod. Kinsey walks over to him, only to have the hunting rifle forced into her hands.

Kinsey: … Wha?
Naomi: Daddy, no!
Mr. Parker: Hush! She’s gotta learn it sometimes. I ain’t got no boys so you are gonna have to learn to fend for yourself.

He points at a buck in the distance.

Mr. Parker: Kinsey, find it in your scope. Aim. Fire.

She shakes her head, sobbing.

Kinsey: I can’t.

Her father reaches down and lifts the gun up for her and holding it straight for her.

Kinsey: No!
Mr. Parker: Kinsey… Take it down.

She looks at him through her tears before looking in the scope until the buck comes into view.

Mr. Parker: Ready?
Naomi: Kinsey… You don’t have to.

Kinsey says nothing before pulling the trigger as music begins to play.

---
CUT TO FOUR YEARS LATER

A pair of feet pace the bloodied kitchen floor of the Parker’s home. It’s Naomi. She’s fourteen now. Her face is calm and calculated as Kinsey falls apart in the corner with blood covering her hands.

Naomi: Kinsey! Shut the fuck up!

Kinsey keeps her eyes on something a few feet away from her. Her father’s body, bloodied and pale. The knife is next to Kinsey’s feet.

Naomi: Shut up! We need to get you cleaned up. Do you know what will happen to you if they see you like this?

She opens up drawers, flinging the contents over the ground. She knocks the basket of fruit on the kitchen island to the ground. She’s staging a break in.

Kinsey: Oh GOD! What have I done?
Naomi: You killed dad. Now you’re going to go into the bathroom, shower and change. I’ll clean up the bathroom. Then we’re going to walk to Reagan’s. We’re going to wait for mom to come home and find him. We can’t call the cops.

Naomi walks to the front door, disarming the security system and walking outside. She flings a walk through the window.
---
ONE YEAR LATER

Kinsey and Reagan are at the edge of the woods as Kinsey skins a deer. Reagan looks disgusted as Kinsey focuses on her task.
---
ONE MONTH AGO

Kinsey sits in Reagan’s bedroom alone, dressed in black. Tears run down her face as she straightens out the pillow on her bed. As she does so she notices the mattress isn’t sitting right on the frame. She lifts it to straighten it out and notices a burner phone resting on the frame. She picks it up and opens it.

After a moment her tears are gone and she has a look of resolve and determination on her face. The door opens.

Hutch: Kinsey? What’s going on?
Kinsey: Nothing. I’ll be out in a moment.

She puts the bag into her purse and begins to form her plan
---
The Night of Dominic’s Murder

Kinsey stands in the woods, nervous. She holds Dominic’s phone that she took from him earlier that day when he wasn’t looking. She doesn’t look certain of her plan but she feels like this is the only way to get the attention she needs on Reagan and the person who killed her.

She puts the mask on and breathes. She starts the Instagram Live.
---
May 23rd, 2018 - Night

Kinsey is walking down the street, her pink gun in hand. She hated that gun. She only bought it because who would take THAT seriously. She didn’t know it would get Naomi killed and she didn’t know it would be the key to cracking her case. She’s smiling now, though. Now she knows who stole it, she knows who killed Naomi AND Reagan. Now the first phase is over. Now she can focus on shutting the sick-o down.
---
May 28th, 2018

Kinsey is in an abandoned warehouse, aware that people are looking for her. But she doesn’t care. There’s one thing scarier than her in this town and that’s what people are going to care about. She’s not a hero here, she knows that. But she knows her rival is a pussy, and a pussy she ain’t.

A media circus has arrived in town, not talking about her but just who is behind the Blue Whale game that has claimed five lives and has left one girl, Tanya Turner, in the Charity Regional Hospital in a coma.

But one thing is certain, Kinsey knows. The Blue Whale game is ending. It’s ending with a bullet between that fuck’s head.
---
June 8th, 2018

It’s the last day of classes. Everyone should be happy before Graduation next week but a somber air is over the school. With Kinsey’s psychological break and the countless deaths across town, no one’s feeling like celebrating. Certainly not Sasha. She’s called a meeting at her house later tonight. Little does she know the case is going to break wide open before the night is done.
---

ALRIGHT! TIME FOR THE FINALE! Each night of this three day finale will be broken down to a few hours each. There’s not a lot of room for free roam right now, sorry. :(

Now: Everyone is leaving school and clearing out their lockers for the year. Some for the last time.
Tonight: CLUES. A BREAKTHROUGH. THE FINAL REVEAL. AND SOME OTHER SHOCKING EVENTS. It all takes place at Sasha’s house!
Tomorrow: The final confrontation. Survivors revealed.
Night Three: Graduation/Epilogue
---
DO NOT POST UNTIL 6 PM EST
2227 days 6 hours ago
Finnick
6 PM MONDAY!!!
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
YOU MAY NOW POST
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
*Sasha clears out her locker, sadly looking over at Reagan/Kinsey/Naomi's lockers*
2226 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles kicks his locker door in smirking*
^perfect.^
*he heads towards the back exit*
2226 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah sighs, removing things from his locker and placing them in his backpack*

^Kinsey’s still on her rampage, this isn’t going to end well for anybody most likely. Hopefully that suicide game host goes down very soon.^
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
*Sasha walks over to Miles*
Hey. You're coming later, right?
2226 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles glances at sasha*
“Sure. I wouldn’t want to miss the train wreck that it will be just like all the other meetings we’ve had as a group.”
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
It shouldn't... Kinsey won't be at this one.
2226 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles chuckles*
“Do you know that for sure? It’s not like she broke into people’s houses and slaughtered them and attacked them or anything.”
2226 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah shuts his locker door after it’s empty, somberly glancing over to Jessica’s locker before heading towards the entrance*
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
We'll all be together. I live in a nice neighborhood, we'll be fine.
2226 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Alright if you say so”
*miles pulls out a cigarette*
“Want one?”
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
*She crinkles her nose* No, I'm good. I.. I just feel hopeless. I don't know what to do. This would be so much simpler if Jess hadn't disappeared.
2226 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he lights it up and smokes*
“Well ya pretty sure everything was easier with her around. Probably why she disappeared.”
2226 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
Probably. If anyone could crack the code, it's her. *They walk out to the parking lot where swarms of reporters are waiting for them.*

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!