This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - "B.Y.O.B."

Topic » Episode 2 -..

2255 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
May 13th, 2018 - 3:30 AM

Lucia Lemaire stands at the end of the driveway of her father’s big house. She smiles at Smith as her Uber pulls into the driveway. She has her passport and luggage in hand as she puts her stuff in the trunk of the black car.

She’s decided to go back to France. But she’ll never arrive in France. Lucia Lemaire mysteriously disappears from both Charity and this story tonight. Until twenty years from now when her body is found at the bottom of the Atlantic along with the other passengers on board her doomed flight home.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/257701430/original.gif
---
May 12th, 2018 - 11:00 PM

The group are all centered around the living room of George Black’s house. They have been ushered out of the room separately for their statements and have been patiently waiting when Sheriff Petersen makes her way into the house. The shocked and frightened group look up at her expectantly.

Sheriff: Alright, folks. It’s all clear for you all to leave. We’d like to have some of you join us downtown for further questioning.

Miles stands up with a cigarette between his teeth, expectantly.

Miles: I’m ready. Cuff me.
Sheriff:  You’re not under arrest, Miles. Not yet, anyway. Mr. Black, you’ll be coming with us too… Have any of you seen Naomi Parker? Her car’s out front but she’s not inside.

They shake their heads. They turn to Kinsey.

Kinsey: She drove me here?
Max: I saw her an hour ago with a girl. They left.

Sheriff Petersen nods and turns to her Deputy, whispering.

Sheriff: Alright, you’re all free to go.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2cd553b71db9ab18e9a1dce9541caf1a/tumblr_inline_mlw83xG6ZV1qz4rgp.gif
---
May 12th, 2018 - 11:45 PM

Naomi and Audra have made their way to an abandoned park nearby where they are sitting in a swing set, talking.

Naomi: I don’t know why I did it, I… I really fucked it up this time. I can’t take back what I did.
Audra: You go to school with him?
Naomi: Yeah. His sister’s a bitch. I thought I could hurt her. All I did was hurt myself.
Audra: Awww… Babe. That’s so sweet. You’re learning.

Except that’s not how it went down. It was more like this.

Naomi: That fuckin’ Pansy Pippin is gonna get what’s coming to her. I’m gonna find that bitch’s secret. I know she’s got one and I’m gonna take her and the Neapolitans down. All of em!
Audra: Uh…
Naomi: And I’m not gay! I pitied you, Audra. You’re a sad girl with no friends who is just a waste of mine and everyone else’s time.

Someone makes their way into the playground, behind them.

???: Isn’t that you?

Naomi turns to look at them.

Naomi: What the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at the party?
???: Got cancelled.
Naomi: Fuck off, this is private.
???: Not anymore.

The figure pulls out a pink pistol and aims it at Audra’s head. They pull the trigger before Audra knows what’s going on. Naomi screams.

Naomi: No! What the fuck?! You’re fucking sick! I knew you were a fucking psycho!

She begins to run but not fast enough. BANG! BANG! BANG! She drops to the ground, crying as the figure walks up to tower over her.

???: Save the tears.

They fire one last bullet in between her eyes and walk off into the night.
---
2255 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
May 13th - 1:35 AM
(DISCLAIMER: The events you are about to read play out exactly how Kgamer chose to play an encounter that he was faced with. Feel free to laugh at his horrible decision making.)

Tanya sits in her living room, majorly upset about the events she has been forced to witness tonight. She’s flipping through channels on her television when she hears a strange rustling outside her living room window.

Spooked, she makes the decision to clutch her television remote tight to her chest and run straight to her bedroom. She has just made it inside when the window comes crashing down. Thinking quick she throws her window open. Rather than climb out at that point, she hides under her bed.

She can hear heavy booted footsteps making their way down the hallway. She quietly celebrates when she hears the killer walk straight past her bedroom. She stays under the bed as the killer throws over mattresses and searches closets for anywhere Tanya may be hiding. Tanya freezes in fear, sure if she runs the killer will catch her despite knowing they’re looking for her.

Finally, the killer makes their way into Tanya’s bedroom. They walk to her open window and look out to see if Tanya has escaped. Tanya is still under the bed at this point. They turn back to look more when they stop in front of Tanya’s bed. She nearly screams when she realizes her foot has been sticking out from under the bed.

She’s too late. The sheep grabs the girl by her ankle, screaming as she comes face to face with her wouldbe killer. She struggles, finally kicking the killer firm in the chest and off of her. She begins to crawl towards the window, knowing its her only way out. She begins to climb out when the killer grabs her by both ankles.

Inexplicably… Tanya’s reaction is to bite the killer which results in her getting stabbed between the ribs. She stands dramatically, wobbling and falls out of the first story window. The sheep stands, looking out at her on the ground, playing dead. They climb out and Tanya does not move until the killer is standing right over her, kneeling to watch for signs of life. She rolls back, kicking the killer in the head and begins to hobble away from her attacker.

Tanya looks, realizing she is in a residential neighborhood and begins to scream. When the lights in the houses begin to come on, the attacker finally gives up and runs away. When she realizes she’s survived her encounter, Tanya slumps to the ground and tries to catch her breath. She’ll never be an ice-skater now.
---
March 30th, 2018 - 11:15 PM

Reagan walks into her bedroom with runny mascara, throwing her Junior Prom Queen Crown on her bed lazily. She wipes her eyes, visibly distraught. She hears the sound of many text notifications coming through from her phone.

She doesn’t pay attention, walking to her vanity with laser-pointed focus. She pulls her drawer open and pulls out all the contents until she finds what she’s looking for. A razor blade.

She picks it up hesitantly, not sure if she’s ready to go through with what she’s about to do. She sighs and drags it across the palm of her hand tentatively at first. Then with more care, she carries out the rest of the shape. “X34”

Reagan drops the blade and wipes her eyes with her clean hand behind grabbing her phone and snapping a photo of her work. She texts the photo to “Naomi.”

Reagan: Fine. Fuck it. I did it.
????: Next task tomorrow.

She throws the phone on her bed in disgust.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/188152ae756c6fc5af9a9e8a365158bc/tumblr_mudx98kIL11qecr19o3_r3_250.gif
---
CLOSING TITLES:

Alright, thank you, everyone for a great episode 2! Next episode “Well, Wail, Whale” will either begin Sunday or Monday. Let me know which one works for you. This will be the Penultimate episode before a short break and finally the season finale to Wicked Little Things.
2255 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
(O.O whoaaa)
2255 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
screaming at the disclaimer lol
2255 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
(Tanya makes me laugh)
2255 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
(HOLY SHIT, that episode was jam-packed! RIP Naomi)
2255 days 5 hours ago
crush
(RIP)
2255 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( LOL THIS IS WHY I DIED IN SURVIVAL STORY LOL)
2255 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(LMFAO KGAMER ICONIC)
2255 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
(Sunday works better or if you can do it earlier id be down)
2255 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( I would have pushed the bitch out the window but I was a pussy and did not )
2254 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
(oof)

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!