This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - "Well, Wail, Whale"

Topic » Episode 3 - "Well, Wail,..

2256 days 3 hours ago
Finnick
April 2nd, 2018 - 8:45 PM

Reagan stands outside a door, knocking on it. It finally opens revealing Poe Mercer standing there a bit confused. They talk for a moment before Reagan pushes him inside, aggressively kissing him. They barely make it to the couch before her top is on the floor.

Reagan is on top of him, brushing the hair out of her face. Unbeknownst to her, she smears blood across her forehead. Poe grabs ahold of her wrist, looking at the letter and numbers carved into her palm.

Poe: What the hell? Did you do that?
Reagan: Don’t worry about it.

She pulls her wrist away and kisses him as her phone goes off.
---
May 13th, 2018 - 4:30 AM

Miles has been in the interrogation room for hours now, impatiently waiting for his release. He knows a search warrant has been issued for his house. He’s hoping he comes back clean.

Finally the door opens and Sheriff Petersen walks in with a cup of coffee.

Sheriff: Alright, Mr. Tucker. You’re free to go.
Miles: Just like that? It’s been 6 hours.
Sheriff: Yeah, we have no reason to hold you. The search of your house came back clean. We’ve gotten complaints about you, Miles. I’ve got my eyes on you. But an anonymous tip was submitted hours ago placing you with Asher Pippin for the entire night. Not to mention both of you are accounted for tonight.
Miles: Tonight?

She pinches her brow, clearly stressed.

Sheriff: Your classmate Naomi Parker has been murdered along with her friend Audra Phillips from Cunningham, her parents own and operate Camp Topaz. Tanya Turner is also in the hospital with a stab-wound. We believe the incidents are connected to Uriah Kim’s murder.
Miles: And the note was addressed to me.
Sheriff: Correct. You weren’t actually being held for that reason.
Miles: Oh.
---
Miles walks out of the station, smiling when he finds Jess and Ash waiting for him.

Jess: No more drug dealing for a while, huh?
Miles: Probably not.
---
May 13th, 2018 - 4:30 AM

Tanya Turner is being treated at the hospital for her stab wound. She’ll be fine but she’s being kept for observation. She flinches every time someone walks by the open door. She nearly shrieks when she receives a new text message with a familiar sheep head in a selfie.

“Round 2? ;)”
---
May 17th, 2018 - 5:00 PM
The day of Naomi’s funeral

Kinsey walks into a driveway dressed in all black with bright pink heels. She wipes her eyes as she spots Hutch come out of his house carrying boxes. She nearly screams in disbelief.

Kinsey: What the fuck, Hutch?
Hutch: Shit. Kinsey.
Kinsey: You’re moving?!

He frowns, walking over to Kinsey but she stops him.

Kinsey: Why didn’t you tell me? Why weren’t you at the funeral?
Hutch: We can’t stay here, Kins. This house. This town. It’s covered with memories of her.
Kinsey: But I need you! I needed you today!

She’s screaming now, her mascara ruined.

Hutch: We’re leaving tonight. I know I should have been there.
Kinsey: You think?!
Hutch: Look… I don’t think this is working. It hasn’t been working since Rea--
Kinsey: What the FUCK, Hutch?! My sister just died and you’re DUMPING ME?! Fuck you!

Kinsey runs away. In heels.
---
May 23rd, 2018 6:00 AM

Gordon Watkins is out for his morning job though the woods. He turns a corner and he only briefly recognizes the person stepping out from behind a tree when a baseball connects with his head.

He hits the ground and the last thing he sees is a mask coming off and a knife pressing into his throat. He’s not going to make it to Royce’s memorial for Reagan tonight…
---
Tonight: Reagan’s Memorial Service! Some shit finna go down. New suspects appear!

Tomorrow: A party in the middle of nowhere strands the kids without cell service. A great plan! Now they’re going to pay for it when the killer strikes. MORE DEATH. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. Motives! A killer reveal!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/3c40df81abb350f47cbf5835fcbe6ba0/tenor.gif?itemid=5259457

Do not post until this post is as 1 hours and 59 minutes or, 6 PM EST
2256 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
( this killer is obsessed I am fucking dead figuratively and literally)
2256 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
(do we have to wait for finnick's go or)
2256 days 1 hour ago
awesome2210
(Let's McFreakin lose it)
2256 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
(No, go.)
2256 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Landon sat in the diner, looking at something on his laptop.
2256 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
*Tanya starts shaking *
Tanya : IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE
* Tanya starts pressing the nurse call button 50 times*
2256 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
(BITCH IT IS A WEEK LATER)
2256 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
May 23rd, 2018 3:00 PM
YOU ALL OUT OF CLASS WAITIN FOR THE MEMORIAL.
2256 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
( BITCH I AM PHI PHI I AM ILLITERATE and I can't read )
2256 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles sits in his room reading and by reading I mean he’s reading his drug reports when his grandpa walks in*
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2de23e7d503cb9af8c497a7f8311db16/tumblr_inline_n8cshksNm11ssoiqt.gif
Grandpa: “stays out of trouble. I don’t want the cops around here anymore.”
*miles sighs*
“Alright I don’t even get why they were here not like I’m a bad kid or anything.”
^stupid ass.^
*his grandpa shrugs and exits as miles smirks behind his back
2256 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
*sits in my house flipping through the tv smoking*
2256 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
*Kinsey walks through the hallways dressed in all black and a veil*
2256 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Jess is sitting on a couch in her apartment, typing away on her phone bc that's what she's always doing, let's be honest*
2256 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
https://68.media.tumblr.com/151c8bd0e47e1b649a02f9bea21c315f/tumblr_ohd7pmhFxl1v9dyjzo3_250.gif

*Glances behind as he approaches his house he would look around*

^Nothing out of the ordinary yet^

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7b93c6c9832d467b3848aa006b6d4664/tumblr_oawhqmBbVq1r683wso5_400.gif
2256 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
(I'm Kinsey trying to come for Cheryl Blossom's brand)

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!