This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #11

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #11

2383 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
LaFierceBrittany2: Apparently Nick is gone so I guess I need to host this, might as well start!

Thank you to everyone who has given me their opinions on who should go tonight and thank you to those in the vault for letting me know why you should stay. However, since I am paymaster tonight, I have to void one of your checks and with that being said...
Dj, step on up. Many people in this game, myself included, don't see you as a threat to our games at this stage in the competition. I really hope we can get back to when we were in the Inferno together way back when so here is your check!
Now here is the bittersweet part. Chris, many people want you gone because they think you're playing both sides and will throw whoever it will take under the bus to make it as far as you can. That scares me considering we haven't had the best relationship in the past but like I've said before, we've finally talked and put all of that behind us.

Schnitzel, you've voted me in multiple times and we haven't spoken a word to one another this whole time until about a couple hours ago when you sent me why I should keep you. You've been on the gold team a couple of times and even though you claim you're not that good at challenges, people have been all over the place throughout the game showing that these challenges aren't geared towards specific people.
Schnitzel, I'm gonna have to give Chris his check back. He's been talking to me the whole game and that gives me reassurance that he will actually communicate with me more in the future, I don't know if you'd actually consider working with me when the merge comes since you're closer to those in your alliance. I'm sorry and I really hope we can talk and work together in the future!!

Congratulations, Chris. Hopefully I make it to merge and compete with all of the other singles!! Good Luck to the rest of the duos, it's gonna be a tough battle.

Nbkiller: *Runs into elimination ceremony area* I’m not late right? Right? Oh good…..

*Stamps VOID on Check*

I’m sorry Schnitzel, but it is time for you to bounce!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everyone, it’s that time. It’s the final 12, with no more teams, no more duos……..well, except for the elimination challenge! Best of luck!
2383 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
Bye scott nice getting to know you
2383 days 20 hours ago
Schnitzel
It's all good, when you wind up in the bottom 77,000 times eventually the luck runs out :)

Good luck everyone!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!