This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Musical Chairs Group B

Topic » Musical Chairs Group B

1910 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
GROUP B

PLAYERS (9)

Christian37
coltsfan876
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
opslove
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe
Wileycoyote

STARTING GAYA (0)
---

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello one and all! Welcome to Musical Chairs! Each one of the starting players has now received a chair, along with 9 medals engraved with their name on it.
1910 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Seating Phase #1 has now begun!

You have until 11:59 PM EST on Friday, February 1st to sit down in an eligible chair. Those that do not sit in a chair become gaya after this round.

If you would like to give any items in your inventory to someone else, please mail me to do so.
1909 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
*an air horn blows in the distance*

Seating Phase #1 is now over.
1909 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #1

Most happened to find a chair this round, however, not everyone was so lucky.

Wileycoyote has failed to find a valid chair to sit in this round, and has become Gaya.

--------------------------------------

Candidates for Remover:
Wileycoyote

While there is only one choice for Remover this round, you are still required to vote. If you do not want any of the candidates to win, vote 'No Winner' or 'Nobody'.

--------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Saturday, February 2nd to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover are required to mail me a chair number (1-9) that they wish to eliminate should they become remover.

If you would like to transfer medals and chairs, please mail me saying so. All transactions happen at the end of the phase.
1908 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS:

Wileycoyote- 8 votes
No Winner- 1 vote

--------------------------------------------------

As the votes are revealed, Wileycoyote makes his way to the podium, and proclaims "I remove Chair #9."

The dealer makes his announcement. 'And with that, Chair #9 is no longer an eligible chair to sit down on for the rest of the game. Let's see how this changes things!'

--------------------------------------------------

SEATING PHASE #2

PLAYERS (8)

Christian37
coltsfan876
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
opslove
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (1)
Wileycoyote

-----------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Sunday, February 3rd to find an eligible chair to sit in. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair that you sat in for round 1. If you transfer a chair during this period, the chair will be considered in the RECEIVER'S possession, and they may sit down on it.

Even if you don't think you can find a chair, you are still expected to send a mail. If you are inactive, you risk being ineligible to become remover.

As always, you are able to give chairs and medals to anybody you wish, just let me know.

(Reminder to check your inventories, you may have new things!)
1907 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #2 RESULTS:

A couple of people stagger back to the meeting area out of breath, trying unsuccessfully to find a chair.

Christian37, coltsfan876, and opslove failed to find an eligible chair to sit in for Seating Phase #2, and have become Gaya

Coltsfan876 failed to send a mail detailing seating phase #2, and has earned 1 strike.

------------------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER:
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove

You have until 11 PM EST on Monday, February 4th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8)

If you do not wish for any candidate to become remover, please vote 'No Winner'

If you wish to transfer medals and chairs, please mail me saying so.
1906 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS:

No Winner- 5 votes
Opslove- 2 votes
coltsfan876- 1 vote
Christian37- 1 vote

This time, you all have voted nobody to be the remover, so the power is out of your hands!

The LGT is removing..... Chair #1! Chair #1 cannot be sat in for the remainder of Musical Chairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (5)
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (4)
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

Eligible Chairs in play: #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

-------------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, February 5th to mail me their plans for seating this round. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair you sat in during Round 2's Seating Phase.

Even if you don't think you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail.

(Make sure you check your inventories!)
1905 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #3 RESULTS:

All players remaining found a valid seat on time, so we have no new Gaya this round! All current Gaya are eligible to become remover.

-----------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER:
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

----------------------------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Wednesday, February 6th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8)

1904 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #3 RESULTS

Wileycoyote- 5 votes
Christian37- 1 vote
coltsfan876- 1 vote
opslove- 1 vote
No Winner- 1 vote

Seems like quite the split vote, but nonetheless, you have elected Wileycoyote as the remover for a second time! He makes his way to the podium and calmly says "Chair #8"

Chair #8 has been removed and may no longer be sat in.

----------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (5)
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (4)
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

Eligible Chairs in play: #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7

----------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Thursday, February 7th to mail me their plans for seating this round. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair you sat in during Round 3's Seating Phase.

Even if you don't think you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

1903 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #4 RESULTS

Everyone managed to find their seat on time, so no new gaya!

Candidates for Remover:
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

If you don't want any candidate to win, please vote 'no winner'

---------------------------------------------------------

You have until 10 PM EST on Friday, February 8th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7)

1902 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #4 RESULTS:

Wileycoyote- 5 votes
Christian37- 1 vote
Coltsfan876- 1 vote
opslove- 1 vote
No Winner- 1 vote

Wileycoyote once again steps up to the podium and declares "Chair #2"

Chair #2 is now out of play for this game.

--------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (5)
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (4)
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

-------------------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Saturday, February 9th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #5. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

1901 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #5 RESULTS

Everyone managed to find their seat on time, so no new gaya!

Candidates for Remover:
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

If you don't want any candidate to win, please vote 'no winner'

---------------------------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Sunday, February 10th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #3, #4, #5, #6, #7)

1900 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #5 RESULTS

Wileycoyote- 5 votes
No Winner- 2 votes
Christian37- 1 vote

coltsfan876 did not vote and receives his 2nd strike.

Wileycoyote makes his way to the podium even before the votes are read, completely confident that he'll get elected. He proclaims.....'Chair #4'.

Chair #4 may no longer be sat in.

PLAYERS (5)
coolexchangestudent
Ethan000
Ramanik
rawr121
Ryan_Jambe

GAYA (4)
Christian37
coltsfan876
opslove
Wileycoyote

--------------------------------------------

5 players, 4 chairs. Good luck!

All players have until 11 PM EST on Monday, February 11th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #6. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

1900 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Eligible Chairs for Seating Phase #6-

#3, #5, #6, #7
1899 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #6 RESULTS

After 3 rounds of everyone finding a chair, we don't have enough chairs for everyone, so who's been left without a chair?

Apparently rawr121 is that one, he was unable to find a chair in Seating Phase #6, and has become Gaya.

-------------------------------------------------

Candidates for Remover:
rawr121

Even though there is only one candidate, we still require a vote. Please vote 'no winner' if you do not support anyone (which seems to be the norm here).

----------------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, February 12th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #3, #5, #6, #7)

1898 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
liar game committee can suck my ass !

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!