This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Musical Chairs Group A

Topic » Musical Chairs Group A

1882 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
GROUP A

PLAYERS (9)

Christian_
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
mysterygame2
Pieguy555
RavenWhiteFeather
RealJacksonWalsh
Zinger

STARTING GAYA (1)
Spinfur

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello one and all! Welcome to Musical Chairs! Each one of the starting players has now received a chair, along with 9 medals engraved with their name on it.
1882 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Seating Phase #1 has now begun!

You have until 11:59 PM EST on Friday, February 1st to sit down in an eligible chair. Those that do not sit in a chair become gaya after this round.

If you would like to give any items in your inventory to someone else (including our Gaya), please mail me to do so.
1882 days 4 hours ago
Zinger
If anyone would like to make a contract or trade medals please let me know :) I’m 100% willing to do a medal for medal trade
1881 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
*an air horn blows in the distance*

Seating Phase #1 is now over.
1881 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #1

Everyone managed to find a chair on time, so no player becomes Gaya this round!

However, ghrocky100, Pieguy555, and RavenWhiteFeather failed to send me a mail detailing their chair, so they have sat in a chair that is in their possession by default. All three have one strike.

--------------------------------------

Candidates for Remover:
Spinfur

While there is only one choice for Remover this round, you are still required to vote. If you do not want any of the candidates to win, vote 'No Winner' or 'Nobody'.

--------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Saturday, February 2nd to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates are required to mail me a chair number (1-9) that they wish to eliminate should they become remover.

If you would like to transfer medals and chairs, please mail me saying so. All transactions happen at the end of the phase.
1880 days 22 hours ago
ghrocky100
i thought everything was 48 hours...
1880 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS

No Winner- 6 Votes
Spinfur- 2 Votes

Pieguy555 and RavenWhiteFeather did not send a valid vote this round, and have been marked inactive. They each have two inactive strikes now.

-------------------------------------------------------

As the votes are revealed, the dealer looks shocked. "Ah, you'd rather have the LGT pick the eliminated chair then! So be it!'

He pulls out a glass jar with nine silver spheres in it. He explains... 'Each sphere has one chair number in it. I will pick......this one!'

He reads off "CHAIR #1"

Chair #1 is no longer an eligible chair to sit down on for the rest of the game.

--------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (9)

Christian_
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
mysterygame2
Pieguy555
RavenWhiteFeather
RealJacksonWalsh
Zinger

GAYA (1)
Spinfur

-----------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Sunday, February 3rd to find an eligible chair to sit in. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair that you sat in for round 1. If you transfer a chair during this period, the chair will be considered in the RECEIVER'S possession, and they may sit down on it.

Even if you don't think you can find a chair, you are still expected to send a mail. If you are inactive, you risk being ineligible to become remover.

As always, you are able to give chairs and medals to anybody you wish, just let me know.

(Reminder to check your inventories, you may have new things!)
1879 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #2 RESULTS:

A couple of people stagger back to the meeting area out of breath, trying unsuccessfully to find a chair.

ghrocky100, Jman96, Pieguy555, and RavenWhiteFeather failed to find an eligible chair to sit in for Seating Phase #2, and have become Gaya

RavenWhiteFeather failed to send a mail detailing seating phase #2, and has earned 1 strike. RavenWhiteFeather has 3 strikes.

------------------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER:
ghrocky100
Jman96
Pieguy555
RavenWhiteFeather

------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Monday, February 4th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9)

If you do not wish for any candidate to become remover, please vote 'No Winner'

If you wish to transfer medals and chairs, please mail me saying so.
1879 days 16 hours ago
jman96
shit
1878 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS:

No Winner- 4 votes
Jman96- 3 votes
Pieguy555- 2 votes

Once again, you all have voted nobody to be the remover, so the power is out of your hands!

The LGT is removing..... Chair #4! Chair #4 cannot be sat in for the remainder of Musical Chairs.

RavenWhiteFeather has received their 4th inactive strike, and has been eliminated from Liar Game. We will collect your debt at a later time.

9 Medals (RavenWhiteFeather) and Chair #7 have been confiscated by the LGT.

------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (5)
Christian_
Mybash_
mysterygame2
RealJacksonWalsh
Zinger

GAYA (4)
ghrocky100
Jman96
Pieguy555
Spinfur

Eligible Chairs in play: #2, #3, #5, #6, #8, #9

All players have until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, February 5th to mail me their plans for seating this round. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair you sat in during Round 2's Seating Phase.

Even if you don't think you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail.

(Make sure you check your inventories!)
1877 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #3 RESULTS:

Zinger has failed to find a seat for Round 3! As such, he has become Gaya.
Mybash_ has failed to find a seat for Round 3! As such, he has become Gaya.

All others found a valid seat in time.

Zinger did not send me a mail during Seating Phase #3, and has received 1 strike.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER:
Zinger
Mybash_

If you do not want any of the candidates to win, vote 'No Winner' or 'Nobody'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You have until 11 PM EST on Wenesday, February 6th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #3, #5, #6, #8, #9)

1876 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS:

Mybash_- 6 votes
Zinger- 2 votes

Zinger did not vote in time and receives his second strike.

Mybash_ comes up to the podium and declares 'Chair #3' as the removed chair

-------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (3)
Christian_
mysterygame2
RealJacksonWalsh

GAYA (6)
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
Pieguy555
Zinger
Spinfur

Eligible Chairs in play: #2, #5, #6, #8, #9

---------------------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Thursday, February 7th to mail me their plans for seating this round. Remember, you CANNOT sit in the same chair you sat in during Round 3's Seating Phase.

Even if you don't think you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

1875 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #4 RESULTS

Everyone managed to find their seat on time, so no new gaya!

Zinger attempted to block Christian_ in Seating Phase #4, but not enough people blocked, so nothing happens.

Candidates for Remover:
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
Pieguy555
Zinger
Spinfur

If you don't want any candidate to win, please vote 'no winner'

---------------------------------------------------------

You have until 10 PM EST on Friday, February 8th to mail me your vote for remover. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #5, #6, #8, #9)

1874 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING RESULTS:

Mybash_- 5 votes
Pieguy555- 2 votes
Zinger- 1 vote
Spinfur- 1 vote

Mybash_ once again comes up to the podium and declares "Chair #6"

Chair #6 may no longer be sat in for the rest of Musical Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS (3)
Christian_
mysterygame2
RealJacksonWalsh

GAYA (6)
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
Pieguy555
Zinger
Spinfur

Eligible Chairs in play: #2, #5, #8, #9

All players have until 11 PM EST on Saturday, February 9th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #5. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail.

As always, if you wish to give an item to another player, let me know through mail. Also, if you would like to BLOCK someone from sitting this round, please let me know.

1873 days 13 hours ago
nbkiller
SEATING PHASE #5 RESULTS

Christian_ failed to find a valid chair to sit in this round, and has become Gaya.

CANDIDATES FOR REMOVER
Christian_

While there is only one candidate, you are still required to vote

Votes for Voting Phase #5 are due at 11 PM EST on Sunday, February 10th. All candidates for remover must mail me an eligible chair to be eliminated in case they are voted as remover. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #5, #8, #9)

1872 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
VOTING PHASE #5 RESULTS:

Christian_- 3 votes
No Winner- 3 votes

ghrocky100 did not vote and receives his 2nd strike
Pieguy555 did not vote and receives his 3rd strike
Zinger did not vote and receives his 3rd strike.

Well, well, well, we have a tie! Let's discard Gaya votes and see what happens.....

No Winner- 2 votes
Christian_- 1 vote

And with that, looks like you decided, or didn't decide, a winner! Once again, we will pick a chair to remove for you instead, and we have decided (randomly)........

Chair #8!

Chair #8 is no longer eligible to be used in this game.

PLAYERS (2)
mysterygame2
RealJacksonWalsh

GAYA (7)
Christian_
ghrocky100
Jman96
Mybash_
Pieguy555
Zinger
Spinfur

--------------------------------------------------------

All players have until 11 PM EST on Monday, February 11th to mail me where they would like to sit for Seating Phase #5. Even if you don't know if you'll find a chair, you're expected to send a mail. (Eligible Chairs- #2, #5, #9)

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!