This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 7: Gauntlets

2098 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello, and welcome to your Gauntlet.

This elimination is called "Log Lunge" and here's how it works...

You will have 5 hours to compete in this gauntlet to the best of your ability.

When ready, you must mail me the phrase:

START MY TIME

Then you will have to mail me the phrase:

JUMPS OVER LOG

At least 10 minutes after your previous mail. You will need to jump over the log as many times ad you can over the 5 hours. The closer to 10 minutes apart your jumps are, you will earn more points.

Points are earned as follows:

10:00-10:15 from previous mail: 4 points
10:15-10:45 from previous mail: 3 points
10:45-11:30 from previous mail: 2 points
11:30+ from previous mail: 1 point
<10:00 from previous mail: 0 points

I will be basing all judgements on the tengaged time stamp on my end. Keep in mind you have a 15 second window for the highest point period.

After 5 hours from your start mail, your challenge will end.

The player in each match up with the higher score will win this Gauntlet!

------------------------------------------------

Tiebreaker: if both players tie, the player with more 4 point jumps, then more 3 point jumps, and so on will win. If that's a tie, then the player with the longest jump period overall will lose.
2098 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
KingLiam vs Halloween
TheEclipse vs Christian_
2097 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi all, I realize I didnt put a due time on this. I will be setting the deadline to start at 9 pm est tonight.

If you have started by then, I will let you finish.
2097 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Yeah so I'm at a wedding and in no mental state 5th doughnut out results so that'll come tomorrow mowning
2096 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi all, thank you for being incredibly patient with me over these last few days. I've been out of town for the weekend so it's been a little rough trying to host, but I'm back now and the rest should go relatively smoothly.

I am tallying results now, and those will be posted shortly.
2096 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
*BLOWS AIR HORN*

The gauntlets are now over!

---------------------------------------------------

Christian_- 100 points
TheEclipse- 116 points

Halloween- 63 points
kingLiam- 116 points

DETAILED RESULTS: http://prntscr.com/kci8yk

-----------------------------------------

With that, congratulations TheEclipse and kingLiam! You two have won this Gauntlet and return to your team.

Halloween and Christian_, thank you so much for playing, but this ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet. Hope to see you on future seasons!
2096 days 14 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtrtQVwh30P40b6/source.gif

Congratulations to Joey and Liam!!! Sorry to see you go, Dylan :/ Bye Christian.
2096 days 14 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/49adab5edd47ca4e3979233d7c118396/tumblr_pb7cb7PHz51ws2d4ao1_400.gif
2096 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
Wow Brittany didn’t give me a :/ rip!

But anyway congrats Joey you deserve it, esp since you’ve been outperforming me all season anyway hope you win ❤️

No hard feelings to red for voting me in, and gl everyone with the rest of the season! :D
2096 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
Love you, Halloween!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!