This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Eye have Trouble Seeing

Topic » Episode 7: Eye have Trouble..

2100 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone! We're back around to the 3rd time you'll face off against teams, so here it goes:

BLUE team vs GRAY team
RED team vs GREEN team

This challenge is called “Match Problems” and here’s how it works…

When you compete, I will give you a series of 3 charts, along with 3 sets of letters. What you will have to do is decode the letters into numbers (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) and find that set of numbers on each chart.

For example:

I could give you a set of letters like: ADCEH
The number that corresponds to that would be: 14358
You would then have to find the number 14358 on the chart provided.

There will be 3 charts and 3 sets of letters that I will give you. You will have to find each number that matches up to each set of letters (there will be 1 number on each grid you will have to find).

Once you find one of the numbers on the grid, you must then go to the TOP of that column and you will find a 2 or 3 digit number. Remember that number (or write it down, you might want to do that instead!)

Once you have all 3 of those 2-3 digit numbers, you must then ADD them up to figure out your box combination! Once you have that combination, you will post it when prompted. You will not be able to finish the challenge without the correct answer.

This challenge has a 30 minute time limit. If you go over 30 minutes on the challenge, your time will be recorded as if you finished in 30 minutes.

Once you have the correct answer and have submitted your challenge. Your time will be recorded, and the team with the LOWEST AVERAGE time will win this challenge and be safe from the Gauntlet! The team in each match up with the worse average time will send two of their members to the Gauntlet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
This challenge is being done through Google Docs. I will be mailing each of you a link to the starting form. It is IMPORTANT that you use the one I GIVE YOU. If you use anybody else’s link, you run the risk of doing the wrong set (there are different sets) and getting disqualified for your team. Also, any form of cheating is prohibited. If you have to ask me if something is cheating, it probably is and will get you DQ'ed from the season. If there is a gray area, I probably already know about it, and don't do it or face the wrath of the ban-hammer. You have been warned.

When you start, you will need to Write out your username and hit “Submit”. Once you hit submit, you will have a link to another form, which you will need to follow to get to the actual challenge. You will have to write your username once again, and then you will be able to complete the challenge. Write the correct answer in the blank provided. If you are incorrect, the form will not allow you to submit your answer. Once you are correct, submit your answer to stop your time.

You have ONE CHANCE TO COMPETE. Once you start, you CANNOT stop or pause for any reason, so be sure you have at least half an hour free when you start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORKING EXAMPLE:
For example: I would give you the letters "CGHG"
and this chart:
http://prntscr.com/4la88f

You would figure out that "CGHG corresponds to 3787

Then find it on the chart

Then go to the top of the column, and you would get 744

------------------------------------

that's how it works. You'll get 3 charts and 3 number codes. You'll have to add those top numbers up to get your final answer. You would post that answer in the form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will PM out google doc links tonight. You have until 10:30 PM EST on Thursday, July 26th to complete the challenge.
2099 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi all, thanks for your patience. I have results now!

Player        Time Taken

absol        0:02:09
cfff        0:07:28
Halloween        0:02:27
kingLiam        0:06:13

Ladybug5        0:01:52
LaFierceBrittany2        0:01:48
Lemjam6        0:01:56
NotNicky333        0:02:38

awwsum11        0:02:11
Christian_        0:02:49
Cray        0:04:17
TheEclipse        0:03:01

Lalisa        0:03:35
MJFJUNE        0:04:08
rawr121        0:01:28

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM AVERAGES:

BLUE- 4:34
RED- 2:04
GREEN- 3:05
GRAY- 3:04

------------------------------------------------------

As the teams with the better average time in their match-up, the RED and GRAY teams have won this challenge and are safe from the Gauntlet! Congratulations!

Blue and Green teams, you are heading to the Gauntlet this episode and one of each team will be going home this episode. Voting will be open shortly.
2099 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
me being this episodes mvp
2099 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
rawr121        0:01:28

https://78.media.tumblr.com/91a74594b9e519d4c695043a6ba11d7c/tumblr_inline_ozdzr8DhIs1v1a8as_540.gif
2099 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b6d37d4c8aad569004ba95607db0b71/tumblr_oyd1cqr5WD1skb3nho2_400.gif
2099 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Congratulations to my Red Team and the Gray Team!! Keep it up, ya’ll.

Good Luck to the Blue and Green Teams :S

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!